Have to wonder how Shady feels today

T-Bomb

10 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

That could have been him last night celebrating if McBeane would have let him go back to Philly in the Darby trade.

Probably the closest he'll ever come to a SB victory.  Man, Chip Kelly really screwed him.

I get what you're saying. HECK, Jordan Matthews was in camp with this Eagle team. Guys like Maclin, Jackson that were shipped off by Kelly. It's got to sting a bit. 

Hopefully Shady uses it as motivation next year to get one of his own with Buffalo.

17 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

That could have been him last night celebrating if McBeane would have let him go back to Philly in the Darby trade.

Probably the closest he'll ever come to a SB victory.  Man, Chip Kelly really screwed him.

Shady fought the law in Philly and the law won.

If he wanted to stay there he should have done what he was being asked to do..........he was stubborn and blew it.

Chip Kelly wanted him to be decisive and take the inside running lanes where he had a big advantage taking on LB's in space..... but Shady wanted to keep trying to dance and then outrun the increasingly faster LB's to the sideline.     

Shady made that adjustment after his first year as a Bill when MG and Karlos were proving that the yards and TD's were to be had between the tackles.

Good on him for maturing but if he had just been the 2016-2017 version of McCoy the Chip Kelly wouldn't have traded the 2014 McCoy.

Funny tho that he was just taking shots at Kelly and then the Eagles dipped heavily into Kelly's Nick Foles-playbook to win their SB.:lol:

Edited by BADOLBILZ

13 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah.

We should have traded them Tre White, Poyer and Hyde while we were at it....you know, just so they had a chance to win a Super Bowl.

Good thread, mate.

...shoulda...coulda....woulda is a great thing, right BOE?.......now if we only won those FOUR consecutive trips.....it's the nature of the beast.......anybody think Pats would not re-sign Blount or Long and they would BOTH end up on the Eagles to win ANOTHER ring (2 in a row) versus their former team?......s*%t happens in this game............

28 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Very good question.

i think he genuinely does like Buffalo but does feel a little bit of emptiness 

I get the impression his "love" for Buffalo is genuine, but still, he grew up in Philly, was a hometown hero on that team, they finally win a SB while he is in his prime years, and he loses out because of Chip Kelly, a coach who was smarter than everyone else...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

I'm thinking he'll get one in Buffalo