DeShone Kizer in Buffalo

YoloinOhio

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

For all of Tyrod's limitations as a passer, he has actually won a game in the NFL. If they traded him straight up for Kizer, McBeane will have some some explaining to do

Just because they are traded for each other and play the same position doesn’t mean Kizer replaces Tyrod’s role. They can replace Tyrod with someone else (ie Foles, Keenum, Cousins, Bradford, etc). Personally I’d rather he replace Peterman. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

My bad.

You think all 5 are gone by 21?

I would not be shocked to see one of Allen / Jackson still on the board.

If we traded Tyrod and/or a LATE pick for Kizer and one of Allen or Jackson are still on the board at 21, I would not mind an open competition between the rookie / Kizer / Peterman in camp.

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

Tyrod for Kizer and a 4th. Do it 

what are you smoking ?

7 hours ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Am I reading that correct?  11 TDs to 22 INTs - !?!?

He's be perfect for any team tanking. Not a Tyrod fan but trade would be absurd for a lousy, young QB just because somebody said he has 'Upside"

6 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Can you truly judge a rookie QB in Cleveland after one season is the real question.

Yes. he has done nothing to show he could ever be elite. We didn't go 4-12 and need to start from scratch and be praying to Mother Mary that this guy ....DEVELOPS  in a few years.

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

who is Welp?

Not a  Tyrod fan but this would not thrill me. Would be horrible move and I think management is too smart to want this guy. He would have to improve to be JAG

5 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I've been thinking a lot about Kizer but didn't want to say too much because I didn't want to get flamed.  But honestly I think he interests me than most guys projected to be available at 21 (I'd probably put Lamar Jackson above him, but definitely the Rosen / Darnold / Mayfield / Allen guys).  If the Browns are sold in their QB at 1 or 4 and we could do a clean swap of Tyrod for Kizer, I'd do it.

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. You need to fill your mind with something a little better than this. This would be the worst trade made here in a long, long time.

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Kizer at 1 mil vs Taylor at 18 mil ? 

Kizer all day, needs some help with the frequent turnovers though.  

Their paychecks will to possibly get more FA's but but Kizer has No Upside....NONE so salary should only before a factor if we are willing to tank in 18

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

18 minutes ago, wppete said:

I can’t find anything about this. This is pure rumours. Anyone have any links to and credible articles?

He was in Buffalo this weekend (confirmed) and apparently has a house there (per guy on twitter). That’s it. Rest is just offseason banter about whether Bills should trade for him.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

All that to take a chance on someone who could be the next Kizer.....

At one point Kizer was Darnold/Allen/other top prospect. The year before he was drafted I remember people talking about him as a top pick

never heard that except from maybe Homer Mayock or a drunk Catholic.

1 minute ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

never heard that except from maybe Homer Mayock or a drunk Catholic.

He'd probably be the conversation for the top 5 this year if he had stayed in college (big if), and his measurables would probably unwisely push him past Mayfield. 

29 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

what are you smoking ?

He's be perfect for any team tanking. Not a Tyrod fan but trade would be absurd for a lousy, young QB just because somebody said he has 'Upside"

Yes. he has done nothing to show he could ever be elite. We didn't go 4-12 and need to start from scratch and be praying to Mother Mary that this guy ....DEVELOPS  in a few years.

11TDs 22 picks. Are ya!l serious? :w00t:

If he is moving to Buffalo its probably for why any guy moves to a new city. For a woman.

Edited by reddogblitz

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

TY for the correction.:thumbsup::thumbsup:  But...... I don't want him around unless he is wearing an opponents uniform

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY