Pats message board... Priceless

simool

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Pats Tom Brady looked unprepared and made some stupid decisions. If schwartz hadn’t insisted on covering Gronk 1:1 with Darby it wouldn’t have been close. They looked old and slow. They deserved to lose.

sorry man, another edit 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Pats Tom Brady looked unprepared and made some stupid decisions. If schwartz hadn’t insisted on covering Gronk 1:1 with Darby it wouldn’t have been close. They looked old and slow. They deserved to lose.

sorry man, another edit    ;)

9 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Lmao what an emotional, ignorant post by that fan.

lol. Yeah, I had the same reaction. 5-3 in SB's, and coming off a 28-3 comeback win last year.  Suck it and quit yer bitchin'.

Shows how unintelligent their fan base is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

Wait until their team sucks when they have no QB.  ofc, a lot of the fans you see whining will no longer be Pats fans, they'll be on some other bandwagon...

I'll pass along what people from that area have told me over the years and in a lot of cases that predates Kraft, Bledsoe, and others before the modern era.  The order of reverence is Sox then Celtics then Bruins right behind the Celtics, and then the Patriots.  They will put the Pats gear deep in the closet and the other gear will be on the back of the chair or coat hook.  Then they will deny that the Pats were ever that important to them.  They have had lots of experience treating the Pats as the redheaded step child.

Foles was amazing all night.  He rediscovered the talent he showed as a rookie and subsequently had stripped by Coach Jeff Fisher.  His throws had nearly pinpoint accuracy all night.  The Pats fans can blame it on the defense, but aside from those few wheel routes down the sidelines (thrown perfectly) the DB's had pretty good coverage all night.

I have no idea what determines touchdowns any more.  The two disputed calls would have gone the Patriots way during the regular season.  No doubt in my mind.  Even Collinsworth the Magnificent was ready to give up.  Wish he had.  There was pass interference on Hogan on the Hail Mary.  

The other main reason they lost was the sack/fumble.  Woopsie daisy.  Where'd the ball go?  Game ended on that play, really.

I do business in Nashua, New Hampshire and I go there monthly.  I am so tired of their fans and the expectation that they get every call and win every game.  Listening to sports radio there is torture.  I am so happy to see them lose and to see Brady fumble on the pivotal drive.  

Now, did anyone else want to choke Chris Collinsworth?   I swear he starts so much controversy with him premature calls.  He made a lot of drama out of the Eagles TD’s.  Both calls were made correctly on the field and thankfully replay did not change them. But there is Collinsworth stoking the flames and putting the NFL in a tough situation as we know the interpretation concerning a reception have been blurred in past games.  

I have had enough of Collinsworth and his diarrhea of the mouth.  

16 minutes ago, Nikademus said:

I love that you tried 

I was going to go with this:  "The Patriots lost because Gronkowski's head wasn't in the game, which was made clear by his post game comments about retiring.  He's been a liability all season and the Patriots probably would have won without him, like they did last year."

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know but they put up 613 yards of offense, didn’t punt, and lost to nick Foles. Their defense was pathetic. I’d be pretty damn pissed.

Their defense has fallen back to earth with the lack of a premier DL or LB.  The perpetual inability of the rest of the AFCE to give them a proper throttling has allowed them to win the East nearly every year and pretty much make the Super Bowl a two step operation because they often have home field most of the time.

That was funny. It was a good game. Apparently the commenter under me only thinks games are good when the Pats go over. :lol:

Hold that L boston!!

"It was a crappy game.....kudos to the winners cuz they made one more play

In retrospect, the defense was not surprising.....they showed that earlier in the year

Shoulda run the ball more early....zero targets for Lewis 

Great call in their part putting Jenkins on white"

3 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

Wait until their team sucks when they have no QB.  ofc, a lot of the fans you see whining will no longer be Pats fans, they'll be on some other bandwagon...

I should have also said having been around for a while now that for me Dolphin fans were worse especially in the Shula and Marino eras.  

8 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Foles was amazing all night.  He rediscovered the talent he showed as a rookie and subsequently had stripped by Coach Jeff Fisher.  His throws had nearly pinpoint accuracy all night.  The Pats fans can blame it on the defense, but aside from those few wheel routes down the sidelines (thrown perfectly) the DB's had pretty good coverage all night.

I have no idea what determines touchdowns any more.  The two disputed calls would have gone the Patriots way during the regular season.  No doubt in my mind.  Even Collinsworth the Magnificent was ready to give up.  Wish he had.  There was pass interference on Hogan on the Hail Mary.  

The other main reason they lost was the sack/fumble.  Woopsie daisy.  Where'd the ball go?  Game ended on that play, really.

Pass interference on Hogan?  Didn’t see that.  I saw Gronk throw a big elbow while running to the end zone 50 yards down the field.  I would love to shove the elbow pad up his as@@@!  

I love reading those posts, especially the ones about the Patriettes being "hosed" by the refs! Oh, the irony!!!

The REAL reason they lost is that all those contracts with Satan have finally come due. :devil: It's going to be fun to watch from this point on!

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was going to go with this:  "The Patriots lost because Gronkowski's head wasn't in the game, which was made clear by his post game comments about retiring.  He's been a liability all season and the Patriots probably would have won without him, like they did last year."

I'm starting the petition to get you immediate posting access