The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

i am far from religious but i do consider myself to be spiritual.

these fascist bastards aren't going to be satisfied until they have complete control over every single ***** aspect of our lives.

New York’s War on Religious Education

... The new guidelines revisit the “substantial equivalency” statute that has kept the peace in New York schools since 1897. Non-public schools can educate their students as they see fit, provided the education is “substantially equivalent” to public schools. The new guidelines change the equation. Math must be taught every day. English, science, and social studies must be taught. Schools must provide samples of teaching schedules, textbooks, and lesson plans. Non-compliant schools risk withdrawal of funding for things like textbooks and transportation, and students ultimately could be forced to go to another school. Students that resist transfer risk being declared “truant” and legal steps to challenge parental competency could follow. The new mandates will be enforced by inspections from local school district officials. ...

is it any wonder i have anarchistic tendencies?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

I swear there was a thread on this, but I cannot find it... 

Sen. Rand Paul was awarded over $580,000 in damages by a Kentucky jury on Wednesday after he was attacked by his neighbor in the fall of 2017.

Paul, R-Ky., was awarded $375,000 in punitive damages and $200,000 for pain and suffering, plus $7,834 for medical expenses.

</snip>

Link to story

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

In the video of the speech she mentioned "December at 4:07PM", with no date. It's obviously much later than that in the video of the pyramid object over the Pentagon. And if it was really 4:07PM wouldn't there be a lot more videos of it?

I was listening to the video again and I think she actually says 4:07AM. I think the subtitle of "PM" is not correct. So, perhaps the time does align with the video.

But...then there is also this:

This “PYRAMID” that was recorder December 19th 2018 hovering over the Pentagon was done by artist ADYOR VANDERLEI. FROM VOLTA SEVEN STUDIOS.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

okay Tgreggggggy, I've got a rabbit hole for you to chase

Could the Pentagon Pyramid and "leaked" footage from the UN be a false flag to misdirect attention away from an upcoming black op?

Black op? Really, black op?

• Haha (+1) 1