The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/college-student-finds-man-hiding-closet-wearing-clothes-101154332.html

Descrimination! Did he, err, I mean “they” want to be identified as a “man?” “They” may be a woman even though “they” have a wiener. 

And I thought being "in the closet" was just a figure of speech.

PPP debate.....................pick your own "regulars

Note, the language in this video is for mature audiences only and if you are watching this at work or in a sensitive environment we highly recommend you use your headphones, earbuds, or whatever fancy newfangled things you kids are using these days.

14fa6ea9c307d954453a9d9d65883b37296cf87a

12d7f2abc92df2074f4381629761a2e224a13abe

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but file it under: "Caveman discovers fire". I wonder if Cuomo needs extra personal protection after his "tax the rich" line.

The NYS Budget is proposed to be $173 Billion.  It was $153 Billion in 2017.

That's just the STATE.  NYC's budget for 2018 is $89 Billion.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/02/04/serious-as-a-heart-attack-cuomo-warns-of-falling-state-revenue/

Cuomo said the super-wealthy in New York – accounting for 1 percent of tax filers – end up paying 46 percent of the personal income taxes the state collects each year.

“Tax the rich. Tax the rich. Tax the rich. We did that. God forbid the rich leave," Cuomo said of a mobile group of people who can more easily switch residences to states with lower state and local tax levels.

Cuomo declined to say what spending might have to be trimmed to accommodate the lower tax revenue numbers, but he noted that education and health care are, by far, the two largest areas of the state budget.

Despite what you’ve heard, construction on the wall is starting

JAZZ SHAW,  Feb 05, 2019

.Turns out that we’re at least getting a start on it. (Associated Press)

Almost a year ago, before everything turned into the Trump vs Pelosi showdown at the O.K. Corral, Congress approved a package of $600 million to build 33 miles of walls and fencing in Texas along the Rio Grande Valley. Since that was already in the bank, Customs and Border Patrol is moving forward with the project.
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-b-jordan-says-went-021422814.html

....Black Panther made him go to therapy?

Wakanada forever, bruh!

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sometimes I think, ‘what if Hitler blamed Haj for Germany’s loss in WWI’ and then I think...well, I think France doesn’t deserve to exist anyways so...

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::lol:

Holy cow, if this is any indication of the ads we're in store for in the 2020 campaign, sign me up. This is batshiit crazy. 

Well......................

I'm convinced.

That she is crazy.

Image result for family guy kool aid man gif

• Haha (+1) 2