The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

As someone who advocates for making degrees of stupidity misdemeanors or felonies, I like it.  "Your honor, my client would like to plea down to misdemeanor stupidity in the second degree, in exchange for a sentence of time served and repeating third grade."

A few years back, my coworker and I were considering try to lobby the NYS Legislature to create a catchall category of crimes under a new Dumbf.uckery statute.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/580978/

Black people are doing as much if not more to ensure racial tensions continue. 

This is a stupid article but it hits on a larger issue with the black community that shows just how entitled they are. ‘What’s whities is ours, but what’s ours is ours and you whites do what we say and play by our rules.’

Did I complain about cultural appropriation when Obama became president? Cause that’s clearly a white guy thing. 

Do i I freak out when a black guy dresses in a suit?

Do I get upset that John Legend is making a career on white people music?

The larger issue is this — this trivial nonsense that the black community is ALWAYS crying about just makes white bro’s like me tune them out. In fact I go out of my way to be offensive now I’m so annoyed with their constant petty bickering. 

Edited by The_Dude

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even more so than the shortage of trafficked child pineal glands, I bet this is what caused HAARP to be redirected when it reflected from the chemtrails, that caused RBG's clone to fail to quicken...

Is there anything Trump can't do?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

If the Coen bros somehow shot a sequel with Netflix without it leaking... I know it's not that, but until it's squashed I'm clinging to hope! 

Super Bowl commercial?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Even more so than the shortage of trafficked child pineal glands, I bet this is what caused HAARP to be redirected when it reflected from the chemtrails, that caused RBG's clone to fail to quicken...

Is there anything Trump can't do?

Seems they should have used more Tobasco sauce...

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

part deux?

What the, what?

For those who dont really know me, and that's everybody, I have two personalities...

1. One is  kinda like Doc Holiday. I will fight you anytime, anywhere, with my guns.

2. The other is the Dude. Give me a joint and I go from a raging ####### to super peaceful, relaxed, and chill. 

I don't get why the weed is illegal. I have a 0% chance of harming people while high. Sober or just on whiskey and I'll be your huckleberry if you wanna go. 

Da fuq?:blink::sick:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6625227/amp/Polyamorous-vampires-reveal-drink-girlfriends-blood.html?__twitter_impression=true

...The community also conforms to a vampire lifestyle including 'feeding.' They believe that if they do not feed, or spend too long in the sun, they will be prone to illness. 

'A vampire is someone that, for one reason or another, needs to take in human energy in the form of blood or psychic energy or sexual energy to keep themselves healthy,' Daley explains.

In addition to their monthly feedings, she and her husband sleep during the day to avoid the sun.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I give it six months before we're hearing about "LGBTQV" rights.

Sad part is that is entirely believable. The sickest part of the article is that they seem to glamorize it. They say that it naturally occurs during puberty for them. That's all the world needs. Confused kids thinking drinking blood is the answer. That's gonna end well.

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Sad part is that is entirely believable. The sickest part of the article is that they seem to glamorize it. They say that it naturally occurs during puberty for them. That's all the world needs. Confused kids thinking drinking blood is the answer. That's gonna end well.

Strangling girls and ***** on their corpses naturally developed during Dennis Rader's puberty, too.   

"It's natural" doesn't mean you should be doing it.

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

i thought it was already in play with Ambrosia.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Strangling girls and ***** on their corpses naturally developed during Dennis Rader's puberty, too.   

"It's natural" doesn't mean you should be doing it.

Oddly enough, I learned of him sometime last year I just can't remember where. Didn't he basically turn himself in because he wanted the fame? 

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i thought it was already in play with Ambrosia.

That's sick and I'd heard of that before too. Someone posted an article on it here recently. This sick ***** keeps getting pushed. Tom is right. In 6 months, Vampire will be a protected class. 

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Oddly enough, I learned of him sometime last year I just can't remember where. Didn't he basically turn himself in because he wanted the fame? 

No.  He was much weirder.  I mean, when the Son of Sam says "Geez, that dude is ***** up.  How does he do that?" you're pretty much off your rocker.

Read John Douglas' Inside the Mind of BTK, if you want to see how truly warped people can get.  It's basically just a straight criminal profile done by one of the guys who invented criminal profiling.  I have a high tolerance for true crime reading, but that book managed to disturb me.  

• Thank you (+1) 1