The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And here is video of the alleged "pyramid UFO" over the Pentagon from this past December: 

awhile back there was a big hubbub about the pyramid over Russia. let me look through my annals and see if i can find a link or two.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Last month, December 20th (around then). 

In the video of the speech she mentioned "December at 4:07PM", with no date. It's obviously much later than that in the video of the pyramid object over the Pentagon. And if it was really 4:07PM wouldn't there be a lot more videos of it?

• Like (+1) 1

unfortunately, the search function isn't the greatest. my apologies. however, if memory serves me correctly, they were showing up in numerous countries back in '09 and '10. the ones in China and Russia were the biggest stories i remember.

Some random thoughts as I was walking back from lunch about this UFO UN video leak

• The Democrats are sure going to interesting lengths to have to prove that RBG is alive.
  • Oh crap, the Democrats are going to use alien technology to re-animate RBG.
  • Is this going to come out a deep fake video that will then be pointed to, in order to push doubt that any other video that gets released in the near future can't be believed.
  • If there ever was a case for globalism, an inter species war would sure be the thing.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Some random thoughts as I was walking back from lunch about this UFO UN video leak

• The Democrats are sure going to interesting lengths to have to prove that RBG is alive.
  • Oh crap, the Democrats are going to use alien technology to re-animate RBG.
  • Is this going to come out a deep fake video that will then be pointed to, in order to push doubt that any other video that gets released in the near future can't be believed.
  • If there ever was a case for globalism, an inter species war would sure be the thing.

Ruth bader Ginsburg is alive and well, vacationing in Florida these last few weeks to get away from the stress of the job. Due yo the personal and family reason she's been unavailablee, and she looks forward to being able to touch base with the community