The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-calls-women-225901672.html

Can anybody tell me why women speak on average almost 15,000 words per day more than men? Can anybody tell me why there’s never been a woman general of merit? It’s because they have tiny brains. 

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you mean soil or spoils?

Of course. PX. 

Orange is the new Black.

On MLK day I happened to reflect on the fact that the FBI wiretapped and bugged MLK's phone conversations. J. Edgar Hoover hated MLK and thought he was a communist.

This sounds a little like current events now we know that the FBI wiretapped and bugged Trump's phone conversations. J. Comey hates Trump and thinks he is a communist.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Orange is the new Black.

On MLK day I happened to reflect on the fact that the FBI wiretapped and bugged MLK's phone conversations. J. Edgar Hoover hated MLK and thought he was a communist.

This sounds a little like current events now we know that the FBI wiretapped and bugged Trump's phone conversations. J. Comey hates Trump and thinks he is a communist.

if-olive-oil-mind-blown-meme.jpg

A Call to Reinvestigate American Assassinations

To mark Martin Luther King Jr. Day a group of academics, journalists, lawyers, Hollywood artists, activists, researchers and intellectuals, including two of Robert F. Kennedy’s children, are calling for  reinvestigation of four assassinations of the 1960s.

On the occasion of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a group of over 60 prominent American citizens is calling upon Congress to reopen the investigations into the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., and Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Signers of the joint statement include Isaac Newton Farris Jr., nephew of Reverend King and past president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference; Reverend James M. Lawson Jr., a close collaborator of Reverend King; and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, children of the late senator. The declaration is also signed by numerous historians, journalists, lawyers and other experts on the four major assassinations. ...

... The joint statement calls for Congress to establish firm oversight on the release of all government documents related to the Kennedy presidency and assassination, as mandated by the JFK Records Collection Act of 1992. This public transparency law has been routinely defied by the CIA and other federal agencies. The Trump White House has allowed the CIA to continue its defiance of the law, even though the JFK Records Act called for the full release of relevant documents in 2017. ...

...The Truth and Reconciliation Committee’s Calls for Action:

*  We call upon Congress to establish continuing oversight on the release of government documents related to the presidency and assassination of President John F. Kennedy, to ensure public transparency as mandated by the JFK Records Collection Act of 1992. The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform should hold hearings on the Trump administration’s failure to enforce the JFK Records Act.

*  We call for a major public inquest on the four major assassinations of the 1960s that together had a disastrous impact on the course of American history: the murders of John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy. This public tribunal, shining a light on this dark chapter of our history, will be modeled on the Truth and Reconciliation process in post-apartheid South Africa. The inquest — which will hear testimony from living witnesses, legal experts, investigative journalists, historians and family members of the victims — is intended to show the need for Congress or the Justice Department to reopen investigations into all four assassinations. ...

... A Joint Statement on the Kennedy, King and
Malcolm X Assassinations and Ongoing Cover-ups:

1. As the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded in 1979, President John F. Kennedy was probably killed as the result of a conspiracy.

2. In the four decades since this Congressional finding, a massive amount of evidence compiled by journalists, historians and independent researchers confirms this conclusion. This growing body of evidence strongly indicates that the conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy was organized at high levels of the U.S. power structure, and was implemented by top elements of the U.S. national security apparatus using, among others, figures in the criminal underworld to help carry out the crime and cover-up. ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

A Call to Reinvestigate American Assassinations

To mark Martin Luther King Jr. Day a group of academics, journalists, lawyers, Hollywood artists, activists, researchers and intellectuals, including two of Robert F. Kennedy’s children, are calling for  reinvestigation of four assassinations of the 1960s.

On the occasion of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a group of over 60 prominent American citizens is calling upon Congress to reopen the investigations into the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., and Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Signers of the joint statement include Isaac Newton Farris Jr., nephew of Reverend King and past president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference; Reverend James M. Lawson Jr., a close collaborator of Reverend King; and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, children of the late senator. The declaration is also signed by numerous historians, journalists, lawyers and other experts on the four major assassinations. ...

... The joint statement calls for Congress to establish firm oversight on the release of all government documents related to the Kennedy presidency and assassination, as mandated by the JFK Records Collection Act of 1992. This public transparency law has been routinely defied by the CIA and other federal agencies. The Trump White House has allowed the CIA to continue its defiance of the law, even though the JFK Records Act called for the full release of relevant documents in 2017. ...

...The Truth and Reconciliation Committee’s Calls for Action:

*  We call upon Congress to establish continuing oversight on the release of government documents related to the presidency and assassination of President John F. Kennedy, to ensure public transparency as mandated by the JFK Records Collection Act of 1992. The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform should hold hearings on the Trump administration’s failure to enforce the JFK Records Act.

*  We call for a major public inquest on the four major assassinations of the 1960s that together had a disastrous impact on the course of American history: the murders of John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy. This public tribunal, shining a light on this dark chapter of our history, will be modeled on the Truth and Reconciliation process in post-apartheid South Africa. The inquest — which will hear testimony from living witnesses, legal experts, investigative journalists, historians and family members of the victims — is intended to show the need for Congress or the Justice Department to reopen investigations into all four assassinations. ...

... A Joint Statement on the Kennedy, King and
Malcolm X Assassinations and Ongoing Cover-ups:

1. As the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded in 1979, President John F. Kennedy was probably killed as the result of a conspiracy.

2. In the four decades since this Congressional finding, a massive amount of evidence compiled by journalists, historians and independent researchers confirms this conclusion. This growing body of evidence strongly indicates that the conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy was organized at high levels of the U.S. power structure, and was implemented by top elements of the U.S. national security apparatus using, among others, figures in the criminal underworld to help carry out the crime and cover-up. ...

This is high irony... or a sign of the deep cleanse that's been ongoing at Langley since 2017. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Orange is the new Black.

I wondered as well if some conservatives might re-think their beliefs about MLK given Trump's treatment by theFBI?

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is high irony... or a sign of the deep cleanse that's been ongoing at Langley since 2017. 

I doubt it will ever be cleansed. More likely They are mocking the American people.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/21/politics/hakeem-jeffries-grand-wizard-trump/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I don’t even like Trump but I’m ready to throat punch some democrats. I am sooooo sick of this nonsense. They are consistently saying the most absurd things without consequence and only approval just to get their names out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what a mess FLA is. i would say that they are close to CA, but CA is so far out there, FLA is not even a close second.

https://twitter.com/Kamil61289009/status/1087704640865615873

Entire Florida Police Dept Busted Laundering Tens of Millions for International Drug Cartels

:beer: 

It really is. I think that's an older story from 2014 or '15 (if I remember right) - unless it happened again, which would be really ***** up.

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

It really is. I think that's an older story from 2014 or '15 (if I remember right) - unless it happened again, which would be really ***** up.

unless i am missing something, the date on the article is, Jan 18, 2019.

• Like (+1) 1