The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/06/us/hemp-marijuana-idaho-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

1st, stupid cops. 

2nd, I see a lot of people debating which marijuana company to invest in. I know the answer. When the inevitable happens and weed is fully legalized I’m investing in the most tried and true marijuana juggernaut there is — Taco Bell. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

I'm not one to laugh at someone's religion... but this is hilarious (and I guess old, somehow I missed it): 

Excellent. 

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Have to say, the last few nights in LA have been FUN. 

Can you provide some context, please? I haven't seen anything about this yet.

What was the location?

I didn't see any cars operating in the street the helicopters were landing on, so I assume road blocks had been set up?

The groups of people in white were special forces possibly? But they were wearing white, which I wouldn't expect at night.

So, evidence seizure by some other military unit?

Just now, LABillzFan said:

What in the holy hell did I just watch? Do we know what buildings they were?

It was a joint exercise with DoD/LAPD SWAT and several other state LEOs. Ran for two nights, the one I saw up close was downtown, fast roping onto high rises and streets below. Not sure where this video is from but it looks like downtown to me. 

There's no way to discern a real operation from an exercise... just as an aside... but the people in the know I've spoken to made me suspect (and that's all it is) that they were training up a couple DoD units for work in an urban environment... like you might find in a certain South American country right now.:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Can you provide some context, please? I haven't seen anything about this yet.

What was the location?

I didn't see any cars operating in the street the helicopters were landing on, so I assume road blocks had been set up?

The groups of people in white were special forces possibly? But they were wearing white, which I wouldn't expect at night.

So, evidence seizure by some other military unit?

Sorry I thought I posted something the other day about it... but I apparently did not. This was a training exercise they gave word to LA residents about on Saturday or Sunday. Two nights of joint exercises for rapid deployment and extraction. This was just the best video I've seen of it so far. 

*despite the vertical filming faux pas. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was a joint exercise with DoD/LAPD SWAT and several other state LEOs. Ran for two nights, the one I saw up close was downtown, fast roping onto high rises and streets below. Not sure where this video is from but it looks like downtown to me. 

There's no way to discern a real operation from an exercise... just as an aside... but the people in the know I've spoken to made me suspect (and that's all it is) that they were training up a couple DoD units for work in an urban environment... like you might find in a certain South American country right now.:ph34r:

Sorry I thought I posted something the other day about it... but I apparently did not. This was a training exercise they gave word to LA residents about on Saturday or Sunday. Two nights of joint exercises for rapid deployment and extraction. This was just the best video I've seen of it so far. 

Too bad.  I was all set to mock everyone for their "Two nights of milspec helos in the movie and TV capital of the world!  What could it be?" histrionics.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is Nakatomi Plaza still standing?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For what it is worth (I haven't verified it myself):

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know where to put this but...

The official account for the schedule for the POTUS has been suspended. 

The latest Tweets from POTUS_Schedule (@POTUS_Schedule). President Donald J. Trump's official public schedule

https://twitter.com/potus_schedule

dumb.jpg

Additionally, I always thought it was weird this wasn't a blue checkmark account. 

Edit: I had the suspended account mixed up with the https://twitter.com/POTUSPress/ account for the below comment.

There had been some very pointed tweets from this source, some that really kicked the Deep State in the nuts.

Edited by Hedge
Dain Bramage
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

Following up on this a bit because more video is out now (included below) as well as a host of theories that this was a live operation rather than an exercise. I'll bump the highlighted section again because it's true and relevant: 

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's no way to discern a real operation from an exercise... just as an aside...

And get ready, Tom, there's plenty of room now for this: 

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Too bad.  I was all set to mock everyone for their "Two nights of milspec helos in the movie and TV capital of the world!  What could it be?" histrionics.  

First, some new video: 

They also hit Long Beach... which in real distances (not LA distances) is not very close to downtown LA at all. 

Which is interesting because 

1) It wasn't on the list of exercise areas shared with the public prior to their launch

2) It was used "live" ammunition and demo charges

3) Long Beach is one of the central hubs for human trafficking (and other kinds) on the west coast. 

Then there's this from Q from June of last year:

Fullsized image

So people are running wild with this story now. From my vantage point over the weekend, and from everything I was told by a few of the people who participated, this really was just a drill - and likely one designed to prep for any emergency action required in South America. But then again, they wouldn't tell me either way, and Long Beach was left off the list when talking about the drills. 

That's the update for now. 

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Additionally, I always thought it was weird this wasn't a blue checkmark account. 

There had been some very pointed tweets from this source, some that really kicked the Deep State in the nuts.

Yup. It's a front line account for comms. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

The eleven people who climbed into the second helicopter that landed included two who looked to be lugging a large bag or package suspended by long straps. Could be evidence that was confiscated. 

Just now, Nanker said:

The eleven people who climbed into the second helicopter that landed included two who looked to be lugging a large bag or package suspended by long straps. Could be evidence that was confiscated. 

Servers/Hard drives is the most popular theory out there on that (just fyi)

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It could also just be some large equipment that was used during the "training". But I hope it was evidence of some sort...

Edited by Hedge

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know where to put this but...

The official account for the schedule for the POTUS has been suspended. 

The latest Tweets from POTUS_Schedule (@POTUS_Schedule). President Donald J. Trump's official public schedule

https://twitter.com/potus_schedule

dumb.jpg

Something else I found interesting, is that I am pretty sure the schedule that was posted on 2/5/19, only accounted for the President to be at the SOTU for ~30 minutes. But his speech alone took almost 1.5 hours. There are so many fun reasons as to why this would intentionally low balled...

I know images must exist somewhere of that days schedule, but I haven't found them in a quick search.