Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

No regrets - I'll watch the tape.  Was enough excitement following gamecenter and this thread.  If I watched it live I'd probably be dead now

I'm sure it'll be on NFL Network in an hour and running for a week straight...unless they just can't bring themselves to show a Pats* loss.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yep.  Brady won't be doing this for much longer.  Plus McDaniels and Patricia leaving means less continuity.

I'm less worried about McDaniels as Brady for probably the next 3 years be Elite to above average. But the D needs help and with a new coordinator may take even longer.

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Jonathan Kraft telling the refs to throw a flag there

I hate to say it, but after seeing the replay it did look like the Eagles committed a blatant PI against Hogan...or maybe Amendola.....as the Pats guy was shoved when he was around the 5-10 yard line. Ball was surely in the air at that time.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you offer Philly a #1 pick for Foles right now and they chuckle and hang up

I could be wrong

You're completely wrong. I can't believe you're the guy being arrogant and telling me to look under the hood more.

They have Wentz. A SB and a 1st round pick out of foles is a return they never could have imagined from him.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Who did win?

They all got a participation trophy, that’s all that counts. 

But I don’t know the real answer, and can’t even guess! 

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Looks like I picked the wrong night to quit sniffing glue!

The night is young....