Tyrod Wants to Stay with the Bills, but Won't Take Another Pay Cut

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

Why would he agree to take another pay cut?

Why did he last year?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t blame him. He’s been more than fair to the Bills. It’s also hilarious that people on here are mad at a guy that won’t take a pay cut. He already did once!! I know I wouldn’t take a pay cut at my job. None of us would accept a pay cut. 

But you're good at your job.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t blame him. He’s been more than fair to the Bills. It’s also hilarious that people on here are mad at a guy that won’t take a pay cut. He already did once!! I know I wouldn’t take a pay cut at my job. None of us would accept a pay cut. 

mad? no, he wont have to worry either way hopefully. best move this off season they could make is a QB change. who, that's for them to know and us to find out?

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Why did he last year?

But you're good at your job.

The guy took less than market value and then took a pay cut the next year. He’s watching Mike Glennon and Brock Osweiler getting PAID. He doesn’t owe the Bills a thing. He shouldn’t take a pay cut. 

• Like (+1) 11

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Better question: Why would he admit to it in public?

That’s just an invitation to the FO. 

You hit the nail on the head here too. It’s a stupid question by Carucci. “Yeah, Vic of course I’d take a pay cut. I will play for $5M a year. Call Brandon and call my agent and see if they can get that done.”

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You hit the nail on the head here too. It’s a stupid question by Carucci. “Yeah, Vic of course I’d take a pay cut. I will play for $5M a year. Call Brandon and call my agent and see if they can get that done.”

Yes, athletes never say anything boneheaded that drives clicks and eyeballs when asked questions.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Yes, athletes never say anything boneheaded that drives clicks and eyeballs when asked questions.

Ha ha, that’s true. I’m amazed sometimes at what I hear a guy say in an interview but often more amazed by the questions. It’s like when they asked LeBron yesterday about the report that he’d meet with the Warriors. What is he supposed to say “yeah, when the offseason rolls around I’m thinking about going to Golden State. They are a dominant team and think that I can make them better. I can’t wait for that.”