Richmond QB Kyle Lauletta generating a lot of buzz in scouting circles

I have done some under the radar reporting on Lauletta recently, but his stock is rising after holding his own among the 'elite' prospects at the senior bowl last week. And as one source of mine stated: "In this league it's not about the size of the (college) program you come from, it's what you do when you get here'

Personally I have a 5th round grade on him, but don't be surprised if a shrewd team (i.e. the patriots) take him much higher. In fact I've been hearing whispers that Lauletta is in fact high on the NE radar and these are the exact type of guys Belichick has found success with in years past like Jimmy G also coming out of a lesser college program.

Not saying the Bills should pounce because Lauletta is certainly a developmental prospect and nowhere ready to be a starter, but if we are looking for another option to sit a few years and learn behind NP it would be a smart choice and we could find ourselves in a situation with two legit NFL starters a few years from now.

12 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

if we are looking for another option to sit a few years and learn behind NP  .

I have to say, I enjoy how you slip in a bit of your monomania into each redundant thread you start.

The bolded part was your trolling fingerprint.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I have to say, I enjoy how you slip in a bit of your monomania into each redundant thread you start.

It was buried this time, relatively well-crafted trolling.

7/10 shitpost would click again.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

even if peterman turns into a great qb i'm going to hate him because of this guy

23 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I have done some under the radar reporting on Lauletta recently, but his stock is rising after holding his own among the 'elite' prospects at the senior bowl last week. And as one source of mine stated: "In this league it's not about the size of the (college) program you come from, it's what you do when you get here'

Personally I have a 5th round grade on him, but don't be surprised if a shrewd team (i.e. the patriots) take him much higher. In fact I've been hearing whispers that Lauletta is in fact high on the NE radar and these are the exact type of guys Belichick has found success with in years past like Jimmy G also coming out of a lesser college program.

Not saying the Bills should pounce because Lauletta is certainly a developmental prospect and nowhere ready to be a starter, but if we are looking for another option to sit a few years and learn behind NP it would be a smart choice and we could find ourselves in a situation with two legit NFL starters a few years from now.

You're such a dipshit. Greg Bedard the creater of BSJ former SI reporter was on the record this week saying he could see Lauletta going at the end of round one. Saying that he showed everything the Patriots look for in a quaterback. 

I have no idea why you get away with endlessly taking material and then "sourcing" it as your own but it ruins some potentially good discussions. 

Edited by Commonsense
  • Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, DFT said:

No way the Pats pass on him if he makes it to the 3rd.   BB loves him.   

I think he could go as high as the 2nd which is where they drafted Jimmy G.....

Regardless if it's true the Pats love Lauletta I'd be all over him because if there is one position Hoodie truly knows it's QB which is why his giant ego truly believe he's going to continue to have same type of success after Brady's gone.

26 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Lacks NFL arm strength. Sounds like a poor man's Nate Peterman.

Not sure why so many folks have such an unhealthy obsession over arm strength like it's an unfixable, fatal flaw in this league.

People need to focus on the true intangibles like grit, leadership, accuracy, pocket awareness, etc. This is what truly separates these prospects.

And if Lauletta is a poor man's NP that's probably a good thing considering that NP was a steal in the 5th round mostly because of the same misguided arm strength concerns.

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Not sure why so many folks have such an unhealthy obsession over arm strength like it's an unfixable, fatal flaw in this league.

People need to focus on the true intangibles like grit, leadership, accuracy, pocket awareness, etc. This is what truly separates these prospects.

And if Lauletta is a poor man's NP that's probably a good thing considering that NP was a steal in the 5th round mostly because of the same misguided arm strength concerns.

Jaguars-CB-Jalen-Ramsey-demands-your-att

Yeah, I'm not sure either. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

Jaguars-CB-Jalen-Ramsey-demands-your-att

Yeah, I'm not sure either. 

Nothing wrong with that throw other than one of the best players in the NFL made a play and we all know the INT was not clean and should have been overturned.

Quite frankly most NP critics don't understand that his throws have so much velocity and accuracy our WR's simply weren't used it because TT never looked their way much and when he did made wildly inaccurate throws.

33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No need for another thread.

Notice how he ignored you?  No apology, nothing.

You see butt-talkers... or those that talk out of their butt's, are above everyone else.  They like attention, and they can't get that attention unless they start a new, duplicative, thread.  Each time they get a little flatulence they believe it is actually "one of their sources" giving them the inside scoop. Then they share that flatulence with the community and call it "reporting".

Ultimately they will fade away for a while, back to the toilet for more "high level business meetings"

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Nothing wrong with that throw other than one of the best players in the NFL made a play and we all know the INT was not clean and should have been overturned.

Quite frankly most NP critics don't understand that his throws have so much velocity and accuracy our WR's simply weren't used it because TT never looked their way much and when he did made wildly inaccurate throws.

First of all that throw had no zip on it. If you believe that then don't even both debating with me.

Second, you need your Clozaril dosage increased. 

• Like (+1) 1