Richmond QB Kyle Lauletta generating a lot of buzz in scouting circles

9 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I have done some under the radar reporting on Lauletta recently, but his stock is rising after holding his own among the 'elite' prospects at the senior bowl last week. And as one source of mine stated: "In this league it's not about the size of the (college) program you come from, it's what you do when you get here'

Personally I have a 5th round grade on him, but don't be surprised if a shrewd team (i.e. the patriots) take him much higher. In fact I've been hearing whispers that Lauletta is in fact high on the NE radar and these are the exact type of guys Belichick has found success with in years past like Jimmy G also coming out of a lesser college program.

Not saying the Bills should pounce because Lauletta is certainly a developmental prospect and nowhere ready to be a starter, but if we are looking for another option to sit a few years and learn behind NP it would be a smart choice and we could find ourselves in a situation with two legit NFL starters a few years from now.

Do you see Keane justifying the uptick in chatter and do you know if the Bills have interest.  I don't really like a lefty idea but if there is smoke.....

22 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I have done some under the radar reporting on Lauletta recently, but his stock is rising after holding his own among the 'elite' prospects at the senior bowl last week. And as one source of mine stated: "In this league it's not about the size of the (college) program you come from, it's what you do when you get here'

Personally I have a 5th round grade on him, but don't be surprised if a shrewd team (i.e. the patriots) take him much higher. In fact I've been hearing whispers that Lauletta is in fact high on the NE radar and these are the exact type of guys Belichick has found success with in years past like Jimmy G also coming out of a lesser college program.

Not saying the Bills should pounce because Lauletta is certainly a developmental prospect and nowhere ready to be a starter, but if we are looking for another option to sit a few years and learn behind NP it would be a smart choice and we could find ourselves in a situation with two legit NFL starters a few years from now.

Boy does this sound familiar.....

Oh wait,  I read it last week   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-senior-bowl-one-player-scientifically-engineered-to-be-bill-belichicks-perfect-qb/

Dated Jan 26/ 2017

Are you Will Brinson by chance?  :lol:

22 hours ago, Commonsense said:

He just needs that pitching mound so he can reach the sidelines.

You do see in this video that the middle of the pocket is completely destroyed and Peterman is throwing off his front foot. If Peterman sets himself to throw that DT is pushing the O-Lineman right into him.

23 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

This is just sad.

38 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yes, come back.

Simple stuff.

You’re either being difficult, or you have no idea what you’re talking about.  Peterman stared down Thompson the whole time, and then threw the ball exactly to the apex of his route.  As soon as Thompson turned the ball was there and so was Ramsey.  Come back to what?  Take the hand-off?

smh

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, Captain Murica said:

Jaguars-CB-Jalen-Ramsey-demands-your-att

Yeah, I'm not sure either. 

Holy crap look how open Thompson was!!!

Thanks for this clip... I hadn't rewatched the play since the day of the game... I just remember my progression of my thought process on that play...

"He's wide ope...

should I go to the bathroom while this ball is in the air... ?

Awww crap!!!"

That pass has been the reason I've been saying since the Summer that Peterman wouldn't be a starter.  Dude doesn't have the arm strength to make one of the most common throws in the modern NFL.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Thanks for this clip... I hadn't rewatched the play since the day of the game... I just remember my progression of my thought process on that play...

"He's wide ope...

Awww crap!!!"

That pass has been the reason I've been saying since the Summer that Peterman wouldn't be a starter.  Dude doesn't have the arm strength to make one of the most common throws in the modern NFL.

I really hope Peterman can work on this part of his game....that ball was in the air a loooooooong time

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

"He's wide ope...

Awww crap!!!"

It looks like somebody altered the clip to make the ball move in slow motion. Peterman is just excruciating.

Edited by DCOrange

16 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

It looks like somebody altered the clip to make the ball move in slow motion. Peterman is just excruciating.

It happened in the Chargers game I remember.  There was a pick-6 for the taking on one of those sideline passes from Peterman for one of the Chargers' DBs and he just couldn't catch it.

That would have been 6 INTs in that half.

29 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I really hope Peterman can work on this part of his game....that ball was in the air a loooooooong time

There is no working on what he suffers from, "baby-arm-itis". He is what he is, weak. It wont improve. He needs to be cut. 

On 2/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, Captain Murica said:

Jaguars-CB-Jalen-Ramsey-demands-your-att

Yeah, I'm not sure either. 

"That ball seemed to hit a bunch of wind on its way to the WR. You can see how it takes 3 and a half days to get to the target...plenty of time for Ramsey to step in front of it." -- Tony Romo

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

"That ball seemed to hit a bunch of wind on its way to the WR. You can see how it takes 3 and a half days to get to the target...plenty of time for Ramsey to step in front of it." -- Tony Romo

What’s interesting too, is that you can almost see Ramsey start his break before the ball is even released- like Peterman never looked off his first read...if this QB wants a future in this league he is going to have to move defenders away from the receivers with his eyes, to buy himself some extra time so that the ball can get to its intended destination...a pump fake once in a while wouldn’t hurt either.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

Lmao, did he actually say that? I was at the game

• Like (+1) 1