Nunes Memo to be Released

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That would hurt, if I took you seriously. 

Yes, I know. In fact you go out of your way on the regular to inform me you don’t take me seriously. That’s clearly rational. Clearly normal functioning people go out of their way to tell others whom they don’t take seriously that very fact. Clearly. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I detest people who call others out for grammar or spelling. Not that those things aren’t important; but because this is an internet message board and not a professional or academic forum. You must have been delighted at his “mistake’s.” 

When you lost your sense of humor did you file a police report, or did you only just now discover it missing?

You know what I detest?  Muppets, new to the arena, who interject themselves without understanding the context, acting like cunts in the process.

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

When you lost your sense of humor did you file a police report, or did you only just now discover it missing?

You know what I detest?  Muppets, new to the arena, who interject themselves without understanding the context, acting like cunts in the process.

Imagine that, you posted without spelling & grammar mistakes.   :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is why I don’t do these things often. People on the internet routinely insult me. What’s funny is it doesn’t happen in real life. People don’t say that to my face, but on the internet....

I dont mind ice in my whiskey but now there are tears in it! It’s your fault. 

16 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

This is why I don’t do these things often. People on the internet routinely insult me. What’s funny is it doesn’t happen in real life. People don’t say that to my face, but on the internet....

I dont mind ice in my whiskey but now there are tears in it! It’s your fault. 

I always wondered if this thread would culminate in a spearing contest at the opener.  I'm not wondering anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Yes, I know. In fact you go out of your way on the regular to inform me you don’t take me seriously. That’s clearly rational. Clearly normal functioning people go out of their way to tell others whom they don’t take seriously that very fact. Clearly. 

Wow.  I didn't know it was so possible to so thoroughly miss the point as you did there.  :lol:

15 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I detest people who call others out for grammar or spelling. Not that those things aren’t important; but because this is an internet message board and not a professional or academic forum. You must have been delighted at his “mistake’s.” 

I detest people who are arrogant, close-minded and evade responsibility.

3 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

I detest people who are arrogant, close-minded and evade responsibility.

“evade responsibility”?

you dipshit, we’re talking about typos and grammatical errors on an insignificant message board. 

“You should have put a conman there and you failed, SIR! Admit to your wrongdoing and repent!”

What a !@#$ing joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

“evade responsibility”?

you dipshit, we’re talking about typos and grammatical errors on an insignificant message board. 

“You should have put a conman there and you failed, SIR! Admit to your wrongdoing and repent!”

What a !@#$ing joke. 

Let me repeat another post, since it's obvious that you missed it

24 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

“evade responsibility”?

What a !@#$ing joke. 

Glass houses.

What is the point of this memo? 

To try and get rid of the evidence gathered from Carter Page? 

Page was identified as fas back as 2013 as mixed up with the Russians, actually, Russia spies. The FBI was on this guy way before he started going to Russia and meeting with Kremlin officials and have a relationship with Manafort, Trump's campaign manager. 

This memo only makes Trump look more guilty. What is he trying to hide? 

And remember two key things when you read the memo today:

1) Ask yourself if the violations described in the memo only happened during the 2016 campaign, and only to Trump/Team Trump...

2) This memo is the first shot of several to come. It's not the end all be all, it's just the beginning. 

:beer: 

as CNN and the Dems have told us a million times, we must turn over every single rock and get to the full 100% truth of how democracy and the Constitution were subverted.

except it's their people on the rack now.

and we'll have FUN FUN FUN !!

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth clicking on and reading the thread. 

***********************************************************************************************************

A sign of what's to come.

1) Nothing Trump says or tweets is going to have anything but a negative impact.  He should shut up.

2) It doesn't matter anyway.  When fighting Nazis, nothing is beyond the pale, and everyone's mind is made up.

it's matters plenty to those losing their jobs and pensions and taking in some jail time

all of this to try to seal the deal on Hillary's campaign they already thought was in the bag.....

Edited by row_33

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's matters plenty to those losing their jobs and pensions and taking in some jail time

all of this to try to seal the deal on Hillary's campaign they already thought was in the bag.....

No one is losing jobs or facing jail time over a partisan Congressional memo.  It's not evidentiary, it's inflammatory...and it's not going to influence anyone's opinions.

Just now, DC Tom said:

No one is losing jobs or facing jail time over a partisan Congressional memo.  It's not evidentiary, it's inflammatory...and it's not going to influence anyone's opinions.

It's preparing the battlefield for Horowitz's report. 

This is going to be a red pill for folks that is going to make them think, "if this **** was going on, what ELSE was happening."

Then, BOOM. Horowitz's 1.2 million page report will illuminate those questions. And away we go.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

the point against Trump was a bogus Special Prosecutor doing nothing for over a year now.

This is real!  and even with 10% of the attention will pay off huge....

Edit:  oops sorry, the insider memo just came in....oh yes of course it's just a memo, nothing will happen... that's the ticket...

Edited by row_33

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the point against Trump was a bogus Special Prosecutor doing nothing for over a year now.

This is real!  and even with 10% of the attention will pay off huge....

Edit:  oops sorry, the insider memo just came in....oh yes of course it's just a memo, nothing will happen... that's the ticket...

This is why nothing will come of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/02/did-trump-just-reveal-the-real-reason-this-memo-was-written/?utm_term=.bc07de01d83c

"Once the british spies contacts to the FBI were cut off due to his connections to the media, Steele funneled information into the FBI through Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr."

Oh yeah, this is bad news for a lot of people. Names we know because we have been way ahead of the curve for MONTHS here, people. Good work. :beer:

*****************************************************************************************

"Absent the dossier, they would not have gotten one of the FISA warrants for this case."

Yup. 

"The FBI was using media reports to confirm the dossier - but it was a circular reporting as the media was fed by Steele, Simpson, and Ohr."

That's as bad as it gets. 

(Quotes are from Fox news on the fly as they're recapping the excerpts - for clarity)

Edited by Deranged Rhino