Tom Brady gets upset at reporters for disparaging remark

2 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I find it very hard to say anything good about Brady. I'm more inclined to look for the bad and embellish it.

But I have to admit that he handled this about as well as anyone could be expected. He went on the air, made his point without theatrics while at the same time putting the radio station on notice.

And then this morning I see this with regard to firing Reimer.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/29/brady-i-hope-radio-host-isnt-fired-for-comment-about-my-daughter/

"I think we all have careers and we all make mistakes. I would hate to have someone have to change their life over something like that.”

Let's get this behind us so I can go back to hating him.

I had just seen that.   

Maybe it was an out of context comment OR this is all about creating news 

20 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22252659/tom-brady-cuts-weekly-weei-radio-interview-host-comment-5-year-old-daughter

Reimer, who is in his mid-20s and sometimes appears on the "Kirk & Callahan Show," called Brady's daughter "an annoying little pissant."

Kirk Minihane, one of the hosts of the show, said on the air Monday that Reimer had been suspended for the entire Super Bowl week.

"I've tried to come on this show for many years and showed you guys a lot of respect," Brady said. "I've always tried and come on and do a good job for you guys. It's very disappointing when you hear [the comments about my daughter], certainly. My daughter, or any child, certainly don't deserve that."

I am sorry Brady put his daughter in a video and posted it on social media.   Did he not expect some kinda of remarks given how much everyone LOVES him.  Sorry dude don't posts videos of your daughter

2 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I am sorry Brady put his daughter in a video and posted it on social media.   Did he not expect some kinda of remarks given how much everyone LOVES him.  Sorry dude don't posts videos of your daughter

count on Buffalo to defend talking sh*t about a 5 year old girl

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I had just seen that.   

Maybe it was an out of context comment OR this is all about creating news 

My take is that Reimer deserves all the flak he's getting for his comments.  There's no excuse and unless I'm mistaken the station already suspended him and/or pulled hm from the air.

I thought Bradys last statement was admirable. Nobody would have thought less of him if he said nothing.

But in all honestly I am about to choke on my own bile after complementing Brady so I'm done here :)

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
20 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Ridiculous and wrong to bring up children, ever.  

Now that is out of the way, what is Brady's Foundation and how much are we supposed to give?

Should we do $27?  Is that the number of times he has beat us?

I gotta say, one of the funniest posts I have seen on any message board ever. 

21 hours ago, Steptide said:

Tom Brady would be so much easier to hate if he was more of a douche bag. Even his comment about this was respectful. Dang it Tom brady

I watched TB at the SB Monday media night.  He has sense of humor and seems quite level-headed.  He can't help if if he just happens to be the greatest of all time, and happens to be in the Bills division.   I must re-evaluate my opinion of him.

16 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Please stop.  My side is splitting.

Only read the comments on the first page, but I am heartened by the class of the Bills fans on here. So many comments on the NFL.com article were trashing Brady and saying he deserves it and his daughter deserves it. Low class as it gets.

Absolutely no excuse for a radio show host to go after TB's child, and absolutely no excuse for anyone to defend him.

2 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

This is the low class I am referring to.

18 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Brady finally gives people access to his life and they tear into his family.  no wonder he is so private.  i would try to be too if i was in the public eye

what cave you been living in??     ;)

Image result for gisele buendchen

It took her 5 minutes to walk across a field at the Rio Olympics.   I was like WTF?  

During Tom's suspension they had a picture of him in his uggs watching the game on TV and his daughter at his feet.  

His family has been in the spotlight since he banged Moynahan  and she had his bastard son  John Edward Thomas 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Dude was a moron for saying what he said about Brady's daughter. 

You do have to say though, for a remark that basically seemed to be largely ignored for a while, Brady was able to turn himself into the victim for yet another time. Sure, he was wronged. But some people just decide to not dignify it. And he could have probably talked to management at the station and gotten the guy in hot water without the grandstand. Instead he's gotta play the snowflake game and flail around on the ground like a soccer player.

It almost plays like it was staged.

2 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Ya know, K-Gun, side note and in all honesty I mentioned the post briefly to my wife earlier yesterday and said, "I just don't think anyone got it, or it's just plain not funny...Oh well."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

this was on WEEI, so i guess you get the full spectrum of opinions on the Pats there.

he's not a fan .... 

OMF - Reimer thinks Brady is on steroids 1-26-18 | WEEI

OMF - Fauria & Tomase spar over PEDs in football, 1-25-18 ...

Tom Brady gets testy when asked about Alex Guerrero's ...

Strange that they would even say that...

Really? He invited cameras into his home for the whole world to see so he could make more money. 

A guy who gets paid to be edgy said his daughter was "acting like an annoying little pissant".   The guy shouldn't have said it but this whole thing is entirely overblown. 

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what cave you been living in??     ;)

Image result for gisele buendchen

It took her 5 minutes to walk across a field at the Rio Olympics.   I was like WTF?  

During Tom's suspension they had a picture of him in his uggs watching the game on TV and his daughter at his feet.  

His family has been in the spotlight since he banged Moynahan  and she had his bastard son  John Edward Thomas 

that's the public persona.  doesn't mean he wants people to see how he is at home just relaxing with the family.  i'm a tough guy on here but at home i just want to put on a nice pair of uggs and relax by the fire with my model wife :P

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm ashamed and everyone of you who say the DJ did wrong. 

Get your little fetus thing off the TV if you don't want to hear a goddamn comment on it. If you expose yourself to criticism you're going to get !@#$ing criticism. 

Tom Brady's a !@#$ing moron and a little crybaby to be upset by this

He needs to grow a pair of balls and admit that he should have known better then they get so offended. He's just another little snowflake

20 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Brady finally gives people access to his life and they tear into his family.  no wonder he is so private.  i would try to be too if i was in the public eye

Well, there's a reason you don't do that and he's too God damn stupid to realize that and he got what he deserved.

• Thank you (+1) 1