Everybody's invited over to Jordan Poyer's place to watch the Super Bowl

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I seriously doubt he would invite random strangers over to his home, especially common folk Bills fans.

Would assume this is more of a 'big baller' type of event.

I see... so you expect No 2 to be there big ballin with his trick shots over the pool and leading the pre-meal blessing? 

3 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Try to go and report back. 

I don't live in south florida.

But even if I did probably wouldn't go because I have a very important week coming up after the SB (high level corporate meetings). Only reason I'm going to watch is to see Hoodie and Brady make NFL history with another win.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

But even if I did probably wouldn't go because I have a very important week coming up after the SB (high level corporate meetings). Only reason I'm going to watch is to see Hoodie and Brady make NFL history with another win.

I talked to the Devil and he told me part of the deal was Tom Brady had to lose his last Superbowl. I think this might be the year.

Just now, Lfod said:

I talked to the Devil and he told me part of the deal was Tom Brady had to lose his last Superbowl. I think this might be the year.

I would love that to be the case but still don't see Brady retiring now that they dumped what looks like a sure fire franchise QB in Jimmy G.

And if the Eagles were to somehow pull of the biggest SB upset since the Giants beat the Bills in the SB, it would likely motivate Brady and company even more. No way he wants to go out a loser.

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Kenny told me that she's even been a part of the ketchup tradition.

Yep she got the golden pass right to the top of the van.  I think Hyde's significant other was up there once too, as was Logan Thomas'

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

6 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage.

2 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

Does Jordan really want that goddess around all that testosterone?

half the board is over 60 

what  testosterone

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Perhaps some of your high level corporate counterparts could meet you at Poyer's house to conduct some high level business meetings. You 1%ers stick together, right? 

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Damn, I'll be in Florida the following weekend.  I would have tried to go.

I'm going to be in Florida all February.  Unfortunately, not south Florida.  It'll probably still be a 4-6 hour drive.

40 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Perhaps some of your high level corporate counterparts could meet you at Poyer's house to conduct some high level business meetings. You 1%ers stick together, right? 

Don't tease him. Someone has to deliver coffee to all those important high level people. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Forget about the Super Bowl. Tell us more about this important week you have coming up. 

11 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

34956A1D-3994-4778-8C47-8CE7FA4A402B.jpeg

11 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Can't you be an entertaining troll?

If you suck at it, just don't do it.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:
20 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Kenny told me that she's even been a part of the ketchup tradition.

She needs to start an everyone spanks her ass tradition...

I heard that but she's holding the ketchup, not wearing it.  

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Can't you be an entertaining troll?

If you suck at it, just don't do it.

There is a simple solution 

You've chosen to ignore content by SaviorPeterman. 

With your mouse - Hover over his avatar and click Ignore User 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

:P

Pretty sad that some fans really believed than an NFL player would invite random people into his home, Bills fans or not.

Sure a lot of these guys love Bills mafia when they are in the stadiums but probably could care less about them outside of 'work'.