Opposing QB's vs. Patriots (Playoffs)

BuffaloButt

IMO this will be the easiest Super Bowl Playoff run (& win) for the Patriots again this year.  Look at the QB's they will have to or will be playing:

TEN-Mariotta (above average)

JAC-Bortles (below average/terrible)

MIN-Keenam (average) or

PHI-Foiles (below average)

Really!!  What a walk in the park for the Patriots.  Back to Back SB wins is a given this year for them, which now means will they be the first team to ultimately win 3 in a row if they win it all next year.  Very possible!  

It seems like their run will never come to a freaking end!  Really annoyed with them again...JMTC!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by BuffaloButt

56 minutes ago, BuffaloButt said:

IMO this will be the easiest Super Bowl Playoff run (& win) for the Patriots again this year.  Look at the QB's they will have to or will be playing:

MIN-Keenam (average) or

Really!!  What a walk in the park for the Patriots.  Back to Back SB wins is a given this year for them, which now means will they be the first team to ultimately win 3 in a row if they win it all next year.  Very possible!  

It seems like their run will never come to a freaking end!  Really annoyed with them again...JMTC!

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed but I even think you are being generous with the QBS.

I would say Mariota is below average, bortles is bad, Keenum is below average, and Foles is a backup.

Only team that may give them a game is Minnesota

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

MIN-Keenam (average) or

GO BILLS!!!

The Superbowl is not a 1v1 game, so your pronouncement is a bit premature.

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

MIN-Keenam (average) or

GO BILLS!!!

You wanna crown em..then crown em.

Me? I honestly think Brady doesn't beat Bortles next week. Football is a game of matchups and timing. The Jags match up really well against the Patties. And right now they have a ton of confidence. 

So Kelsey’s is picking the Jags straight up, hopefully backing this up with $10,000 minimum in wagers.

Otherwise stifle yerself about little wussy whim-wishes, it’s not what real football fans do

Edited by row_33

Just now, Rico said:

I think the Jags D is one of the few who is perfectly capable of really !@#$ing Brady up, and won’t think twice about doing it either. If Brian Hoyer has to come in early enough, that game is wide open.

Most of me thinks/agrees that yes - the Jags D can really !@#$ Brady up.

But then I see how many points they gave up today.

Should be interesting.  In close matchups, which I consider this to be, I always lean toward the better HC.

Edge (pretty big) NE.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Most of me thinks/agrees that yes - the Jags D can really !@#$ Brady up.

But then I see how many points they gave up today.

Should be interesting.  In close matchups, which I consider this to be, I always lean toward the better HC.

Edge (pretty big) NE.

Brian Hoyer though. :lol:

I’d love to see Dareus squish Brady like Siragusa squished Gannon. :D

30 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Me? I honestly think Brady doesn't beat Bortles next week. Football is a game of matchups and timing. The Jags match up really well against the Patties. And right now they have a ton of confidence. 

I hope you're right!

They may win it but I doubt it will be easy. I wanted Brees to go up against Brady 2 of the best left. All of the teams left play great D and run the ball pretty good. Minn vs the Pats would be a good one I think. Don’t count Jax out. The Pats are due for a loss to an inferior opponent in the playoffs. 

I just don’t see Philly being able to get by that Minn D. 

On 1/14/2018 at 10:00 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I dont think they match up well at all. They struggle with te's and rbs out of backfield. Also they dont rotate d lineman.

23 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I dont think they match up well at all. They struggle with te's and rbs out of backfield. Also they dont rotate d lineman.

They get fast pressure on the QB with 4 rushers. They play tight in coverage. Combine those 2 things and those are the things that give Brady troubles.

The Jacksonville CBs are far better than NE WRs. Gronk may get his yards. Gronk always gets his yards it seems. But this is a defense that can shake Brady. 

On 1/14/2018 at 9:27 PM, billsfan11 said:

Agreed but I even think you are being generous with the QBS.

I would say Mariota is below average, bortles is bad, Keenum is below average, and Foles is a backup.

Only team that may give them a game is Minnesota

Mariota is a young Tyrod Taylor imo.  He struggles a bit as a rhythm passer, but hes not as elusive in the pocket and sails a lot of throws to the outside.  Guy needs a lot of work.  

They added a ton of weapons - he has 2 good backs, investment in the o-line.  Rishard matthews, decker, corey davis, delanie walker, demarco murray and Derrick henry.  And they sucked on offense.

• Like (+1) 1