Would you contribute to the charity of the player who...

Moose

Would you contribute to the charity of the player who...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you contribute to the charity of the player who, in the course of a legitimate (not dirty) play, laid a career-ending (but NOT a permanently debilitating) hit on Tom Brady?

• Yes, in a heartbeat
    • No, that would be classless
    • Maybe/Not Sure

If I recall, Patsy fans sent thank-you letters to Mo Lewis when he ended Drew Bledsoe's position as starter for the Patsies, clearing the way for Tom Terrific and all that ensued.

No; most of these "charities" are scams constructed as tax shelters for wealthy people and some do more good work than others.  I don't have the time to sort out the good from the bad, so I like to avoid these types of charities entirely.

Would I be happy about the career ending hit?  Of course.

There is no single variable that would impact the Bills' fortune more positively than Brady's career ending tomorrow, either from retiring or dying or being injured in a career-ending way.

3 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

I dislike everything patriots, but no. Brady has kids, family etc. that would be pretty trashy hoping that some kids dad gets hurt in National tv

His legacy would stay intact, he would still be talked about as goat, he would still have a supermodel wife, amd millions upon millions of dollars.

Big deal the kids see dad get hurt. Then he can ride off into the sunset with them. He's an athlete. Let's not pretend the kids would have some form of ptsd or something because they saw dad win 8000 games, 12 rings, and 47 division titles, and then get injured. Big deal.

Hell yes I would love to see Brady injured. I guess I'm not "that great a person" but I don't care, you want to talk about classless then let's talk about fixing games, cheating from within, ref cheating, destroying evidence, and running up scores....

I don't like it...but Tom Brady is the defining athlete of his generation...the Babe Ruth, the Willie Mays/Henry Aaron, the Joe Montana.  My personal feeling is that I would like to see his career end by his choice...after an embarrassing loss to the Bills next year that eliminates the Pats from playoff contention and clinches the division for the Bills.

1 hour ago, Shotgunner said:

His legacy would stay intact, he would still be talked about as goat, he would still have a supermodel wife, amd millions upon millions of dollars.

Big deal the kids see dad get hurt. Then he can ride off into the sunset with them. He's an athlete. Let's not pretend the kids would have some form of ptsd or something because they saw dad win 8000 games, 12 rings, and 47 division titles, and then get injured. Big deal.

Hell yes I would love to see Brady injured. I guess I'm not "that great a person" but I don't care, you want to talk about classless then let's talk about fixing games, cheating from within, ref cheating, destroying evidence, and running up scores....

Ehh. I’d prefer to just see Brady/ Pats lose because they aren’t good enough. 

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Fixed.

I'd be willing to start a gofundme campaign to destroy the guy.

Enjoy the judgement from your thrown

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Any person who hopes another person gets hurt, in my opinion, isn't that great of a person.

Obviously!

Inflict the mother !@#$ing pain!

12 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

Ehh. I’d prefer to just see Brady/ Pats lose because they aren’t good enough. 

Me too, but I would settle for a career ending injury, and find it much more likely than them just getting bad.

He will get too old though. It's only a matter of time. Won't satisfy my hatred for him, however.