channel 2- Buffalo comments re alleged Incognito...

KingRex

racial comments in Jags game.

They had a bunch of professional football idiots like Jerry Sullivan commenting. Basically they said that the failure of Incognito and the team to simply say that the truth was Incognito and the team did not make any racial disparities was in itself deafening.

Actually, while I think Sully is an idiot, like a broken clock he is actually right twice a day.

They remarked that given that there is a void of official Bills commentary on the issue that Incognito given his history of dirty play early in his career in GB and the race based debacle in Miami, that Incognito does not get the benefit of the doubt.  He, Caruuci, and the other sport pundits are simply correct that while Incog deserves the right to say what he wants, the void left by not saying anything leaves, the fans, his teammates, and the media to reasonably assume Incognito guilty.

Too bad because he produces as a player, but if he continues to allow any good play by him to be overwhelmed by using racial slurs, the Bills should let Incognito go.

I hate it when solid football performers are idiots as human beings.

While

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

where's the proof?  what did he say?

No ones jailing the dude

sounds like he might not even be punished

Would not be surprised if he said something innappropriate. At this point, probably best to hope it floats away quietly instead of commenting. Seems the jags player is letting that happen too at this point.

Edited by NoSaint

Yeah until I hear what was said not worth discussing what needs to be done with Incognito.

I will say pretty much the entire offensive line needs to be upgraded across the board. Woods and Incognito get another year at most the way they looked this year. However, RG and RT are more pressing issues this offseason.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KingRex said:

They had a bunch of professional football idiots like Jerry Sullivan commenting. Basically they said that the failure of Incognito and the team to simply say that the truth was Incognito and the team did not make any racial disparities was in itself deafening.

Actually, while I think Sully is an idiot, like a broken clock he is actually right twice a day.

They remarked that given that there is a void of official Bills commentary on the issue that Incognito given his history of dirty play early in his career in GB and the race based debacle in Miami, that Incognito does not get the benefit of the doubt.  He, Caruuci, and the other sport pundits are simply correct that while Incog deserves the right to say what he wants, the void left by not saying anything leaves, the fans, his teammates, and the media to reasonably assume Incognito guilty.

Too bad because he produces as a player, but if he continues to allow any good play by him to be overwhelmed by using racial slurs, the Bills should let Incognito go.

While

I have no idea what was or wasn't said, but why has only one Jags player come forth claiming this? Cog has a history, but his recent past shows a contrite and changed person. If he said something, let him  face the consequences. If not, I'm sure he just wanted to get home from the season and relax. Why would a false claim dignify a response?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KingRex said:

While

He never played for Green Bay.

The problem with all of this is that no one knows what was said or whether it was racist or not. All anyone knows is an African American player tweeted something that accused Incognito of racists slurs. So everyone jumps on the bandwagon and thinks it's the truth. You don't know. No one knows but the two of them. That's the problem with society today. Someone says something about someone else and so it must be true. So no one can do something wrong and ever truly be forgiven and allowed to move on in their life. All it takes is for someone to bring something up and they're guilty all over again. Society is totally whacked. WAIT FOR SOME PROOF BEFORE MAKING AN OPINION!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, KingRex said:

While

You know the old Shakespearean saying "the lady doth protest too much, methinks," right?  I doubt Jerry Sullivan does.

And here it's been a week and not a single shred of evidence has been presented, and no other person has come forward to say that they heard Incognito say something derogatory.  In fact, one of that Jags player's teammates suggested that the Jags player might have heard what he wanted to hear because he knew Incognito's history with Martin and didn't like him because of it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Non racist people 

So someone's racisit because they couldn't care less about men calling each other names in adrenaline fueled sport?  I just wonder when our society will finally not be threatened by words that hurt our feelings.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 5

So unless he holds a press conference to say he's not racist, the non-specific allegations (that the Jagoff couldn't even fully remember what was said) are true?

The media can !@#$ off with this nonsense.

Much ado about nothing. Much banter has taken place in NFL games over the years that isn't fit for virgin ears. That JAX player really needs to grow a sack. He apparently has no problem body slamming opposing QBs from around their neck. A total idiot and ridiculously soft. How much of this stuff was simply never heard about before the dawn of the " twitterverse" and snowflake millennials on NFL rosters? If the guy wasn't poked in the eye or spit on , it's a giant who cares moment for most people not named Mike Schopp. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Frankly, I wish everyone would react this way to unsubstantiated accusations.

Media jerkoffs are just upset they haven’t been able to turn it into a page-click bonanza.

Plus, what's wrong with a good old N bomb?  I mean it's not like RI has a history!

if nothing was found to be said, that Jags guy should be called out.  

2 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

So someone's racisit because they couldn't care less about men calling each other names in adrenaline fueled sport?  I just wonder when our society will finally not be threatened by words that hurt our feelings.

You posted in a thread about it. So you obviously cared. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Who cares?  

Likely his teammates.  Certainly reasonable if people with American racial minority are bothered by his remarks and also reasonable if folks not personally victimized by racism still find such a mindset distracting from the game and teamwork find fault.

The problem here is that Incognito is on tape done by a former teammate making several Donald Trump like race based comments. No one needs proof of this particular idiocy when Incog already is on tape categorizing a teammate with stupid race based comments.  The fact that Incog wll not defend himself if he used race based idiocy nor will his team protect him speaks volumes to logical folks.

like our country, the Bills have other things to do, and if one of our leaders is so selfish he exposes his team to distraction, the idiot needs to be called out by right thinking people.

• Thank you (+1) 1