What are you doing during the Patriots and Titans game?

Madmax09

I watched 2 min of the game then turned it off, I'm sure America feels the same way. Seems like everyone is sick of watching the Patriots. The bar I was at in Chicago they turned the Patriots game off and put on the Bulls game on all the T.V's. Every one is just sick of seeing the Patriots in the playoffs.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I watched 2 min of the game then turned it off, I'm sure America feels the same way. Seems like everyone is sick of watching the Patriots. The bar I was at in Chicago they turned the Patriots game off and put on the Bulls game on all the T.V's. Every one is just sick of seeing the Patriots in the playoffs.

Thats awesome. 

I can not stand to watch the Pats. I tried for a few minutes, but after watching a neutral zone infraction on 4th and 5 to give the Pats a first down instead of punting, I knew how this goes down. Pats take advantage and score on the drive and put the game away at the half. #Disgusting.  I probably am done watching other than NFC games. Watching the Pats is just too damn irritating and I hate feeling mad.