Panthers Fire OC Mike Shula and QB Coach Ken Dorsey - Hiring Norv Turner as Next OC

14 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

I'd give Shula a shot. He called some pretty good offences down there.

Panthers fans have wanted to see him gone for a while.

as far as Dorsey, we passed on him last year and nothing tells me he is some super bright offensive mind just waiting for his shot. If he was, he’d be OC of the Panthers right now.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not Shula's fault that they WAYYYY overdrafted McCaffrey.   But, is Shula's fault for running him up the middle continually.  

I want a creative OC who can tailor his approach to the players we have/will have.  We need to find a Kamara type next draft.  Having Shady and another great RB would be a huge help to whoever is the next QB.  

27 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'd love to have Dorsey. 

And I'd take Shula, too.

You have the leagues best athlete and he can't win. You have to be a hell of a coach to win with that incompetent, petulant child of a QB.

I don't see any OC of status wanting to go there.  Cam's a nimcom!@#$ingpoop

If you had to chose one...which one?  Dorsey or Shula?

Well hopefully Shula used to steal parts of McDs lunch out of the work fridge or stand just 1 urinal over when the had a bathroom break. Anything to not be buddy buddy and bring him here.

Dorsey...might be interested. I wouldn't be shocked to see us bring him in and start the season off with Dennison as OC (,not what I want...just a hunch) and an extremely hot seat. Perhaps if things don't improve over the first few weeks Dennison is relieved and Dorsey promoted to interm OC to have time to evaluate him for the position.

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Panthers fans have wanted to see him gone for a while.

as far as Dorsey, we passed on him last year and nothing tells me he is some super bright offensive mind just waiting for his shot. If he was, he’d be OC of the Panthers right now.

We passed on him? I thought they blocked us.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

We passed on him? I thought they blocked us.

Nope, we interviewed him. Although I’m not sure if it was ever specified whether it was for OC or QB coach.

Edited by Bangarang