Panthers Fire OC Mike Shula and QB Coach Ken Dorsey - Hiring Norv Turner as Next OC

Cam Newton is an amazing athlete, but I can see where any unconventional QB would be a challenge for a coordinator who developed his craft working with more conventional QBs.  Hm.  I'm trying to think of another situation in the NFL where that issue has happened.  Oh yeah - Buffalo!

29 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Cam is an overconfident loser.    Nowhere near as good as people make him out to be.   Flashes of excellence and flashes of complete fecal stank.

Ok that could be true... By any chance, do you like Baker Mayfield? Just curious.

But that's not the point, he's saying no OC of any status would want to work with him. I'd wager that given his pedigree, the nature of the league, they probably would.

Regardless of you're own personal opinion. I'm also not sure that someone who is 62-45-1 is a loser. But again, those are solid numbers and you just want to go off your own personal opinion as fact.

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Dude. It's the name of their county!  I had to ask someone. They were the in pisser several times and they'd do it. Each time I did the hey hey hey. ... We would drown them out.  

I would chat cryyyyyystaaaaal meeeeeeth the same way and other ****.  I said their state is the limp dick of the country.  Luckily we had bills fans in front and behind us. Closest was in front of DrD like 5 people next of me in front and 3 rows behind.

A mid 20s couple with a 2 year old that was adorable was beside us until halftime. That was cute. 

I had heard that season ticket holders we're allowed to purchase 5 extra tickets per seat and that's why the secondary markets we're flooded and bills fans had to pay so much. It was extortion.

I'm quite sure the same thing exists in Buffalo regarding season ticket holders. I know it does for Regular season games... but again, logic and facts don't seem to be something you have any interest in. 

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Ok that could be true... By any chance, do you like Baker Mayfield? Just curious.

But that's not the point, he's saying no OC of any status would want to work with him. I'd wager that given his pedigree, the nature of the league, they probably would.

Regardless of you're own personal opinion. I'm also not sure that someone who is 62-45-1 is a loser. But again, those are solid numbers and you just want to go off your own personal opinion as fact.

It is just my opinion.  

I don't know about OC's working with him or not.     I am just saying he is a dickhead - a poor human being - and overrated as a quarterback.   And he is incapable of leading his team to win the big one.   Because he is an emotionally spoiled loser.    Just my opinion of course.

On a per pas basis, his stats are not very amazing at all.   In fact, very sub par in some seasons.

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm quite sure the same thing exists in Buffalo regarding season ticket holders. I know it does for Regular season games... but again, logic and facts don't seem to be something you have any interest in. 

65 and whatever. ... He didn't play games by himself. Not all of them.  

He will never win a super bowl and I said that prior to the the 2015 season and never waivered.  I watch him damn near every week without Kool aid to buy in to his ****.  I know the truth and that is he is possibly the best athlete playing the position in the league but he is not that great of a quarterback to make up for all his shortcomings. And that's just talking football alone and what his abilities are and not including his immaturity stupidity or just overall ability to be such a flaming loser. When it comes to Cam Newton I am an expert. 

I own Cam Newton. 

37 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He will never win a super bowl and I said that prior to the the 2015 season and never waivered.  I watch him damn near every week without Kool aid to buy in to his ****.  I know the truth and that is he is possibly the best athlete playing the position in the league but he is not that great of a quarterback to make up for all his shortcomings. And that's just talking football alone and what his abilities are and not including his immaturity stupidity or just overall ability to be such a flaming loser. When it comes to Cam Newton I am an expert. 

I own Cam Newton. 

You so wrong. Cam Newton is the truth. Watch this video:

Folks love Cam Newton. Teammates, strippers, referees, everyone. Plus, he says things like:

Cam: "We need to get better"

Erin Andrews: "Where?"

Cam: "Charlotte."

and

"We just lost a great player but the Titanic must go on"

and

"We're not playing ballet"

I hope he signs here just for the eminently quotable pressers. Solid gold.

53 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I own Cam Newton. 

I don't know if a guy whose location says the Confederate States of America should refer to owning an African American man.

Just not the best look. But I doubt that has ever mattered to you. You relayed earlier in this thread that you were upset Jags fans would yell Duval in their own stadium, and in response would yell about Crystal Meth and their state being the limp dick of the country. Then talked about how you had a 20s something couple with a 2 year old next to you for just the first half.

God, I couldn't imagine why they weren't around you for the second half. 

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You so wrong. Cam Newton is the truth. Watch this video:

Folks love Cam Newton. Teammates, strippers, referees, everyone. Plus, he says things like:

Cam: "We need to get better"

Erin Andrews: "Where?"

Cam: "Charlotte."

and

"We just lost a great player but the Titanic must go on"

and

"We're not playing ballet"

I hope he signs here just for the eminently quotable pressers. Solid gold.

He says some absolutely ridiculous things at pressers. I forgot about the Titanic one earlier this year. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't know if a guy whose location says the Confederate States of America should refer to owning an African American man.

Just not the best look. But I doubt that has ever mattered to you. You relayed earlier in this thread that you were upset Jags fans would yell Duval in their own stadium, and in response would yell about Crystal Meth and their state being the limp dick of the country. Then talked about how you had a 20s something couple with a 2 year old next to you for just the first half.

God, I couldn't imagine why they weren't around you for the second half. 

He says some absolutely ridiculous things at pressers. I forgot about the Titanic one earlier this year. 

Edited by Boyst62

• 1 month later...