President Oprah Winfrey?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367869-oprah-sparks-talk-of-white-house-bid-with-golden-globes-speech

Oprah Winfrey is sparking rumors of a potential 2020 run for president after delivering a moving speech at the Golden Globes as she accepted a lifetime achievement award.

Donning black like many other celebrities in a statement about sexual harassment, Winfrey paid homage to the press and to victims of sexual abuse as she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement. 

“So I want all the girls watching here and now to know that a new day is on the horizon.” Winfrey said.

“And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say, ‘me too’ again.”

She would be an inspiration to women around the world. Well, she already is, but as President even more so. 

Just now, row_33 said:

there is not a chance she has been forced to face a question that even 1% isn't kissing her behind the last 20 years

But why should that matter? Trump can't answer any questions at all about policy. I'm pretty sure she could do a better job REALLY answering question than Trump can 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But why should that matter? Trump can't answer any questions at all about policy. I'm pretty sure she could do a better job REALLY answering question than Trump can 

if Oprah is your Messiah, by all means go ahead, Imagonna give her $15 right now

7 minutes ago, Azalin said:

If you didn't like Obama., then you were racist. If you didn't like Hillary, you were a sexist, misogynist pig. If I was Oprah, I would marry Ellen and choose Caitlyn Jenner as a running mate.

so desperate that they refuse to learn from Trump's landslide smashing of HIllary, this will be quite the comedy through 2024

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

so desperate that they refuse to learn from Trump's landslide smashing of HIllary, this will be quite the comedy through 2024

You are sounding a lot like the people who scoffed at the notion of Trump being president. Just keep in mind though, if Democrats come out an vote, Republicans won't have a chance.  The Trump presidency may have woken a sleeping bear.  The mid-terms will tell a lot. 

Winfrey/Zuckerberg 2020!

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

You are sounding a lot like the people who scoffed at the notion of Trump being president. Just keep in mind though, if Democrats come out an vote, Republicans won't have a chance.  The Trump presidency may have woken a sleeping bear.  The mid-terms will tell a lot. 

Didn't they say this about these elections since?  The ones that went red so easily it hurt?

Bwahaha. This country is so !@#$ed when idiots think it's their side winning. 

"If if if if"

the great lament

nothing sadder than it

its the GOP turn for 2 terms

18 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I never scoffed at Trump being president, so you are dead !@#$ing wrong there.

you should stick around more than 5 minutes before making dumb statements about other people on here, boyo...

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Winfrey/Zuckerberg 2020!

Didn't they say this about these elections since?  The ones that went red so easily it hurt?

Bwahaha. This country is so !@#$ed when idiots think it's their side winning. 

I guess you will find out soon, huh?

39 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I never scoffed at Trump being president, so you are dead !@#$ing wrong there.

you should stick around more than 5 minutes before making dumb statements about other people on here, boyo...

Where did I say you scoffed at the idea of Trump being president?

You were implying (I thought) that Wifrey couldn't/wouldn't have a chance, because they (Democrats) hadn't learned their lesson. I was warning, people on the left (myself included) scoffed at the notion of Trump being president...we were sure it would never, could never happen...and then it did.  Didn't mean to imply that you have been anything other than a loyal Trump fanatic since day one.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

Damn, things are going so badly! Stock Market booming. GDP better than last 24 quarters! Unemployment down. Black unemployment at lowest point in 25 years. More money in my paycheck. ISIS on the run. Major companies handing out bonuses and improving wages. Focus on controlling immigration. Infrastructure bill being looked at. If only that !@#$ing Trump didn't have 2 scoops of ice cream, things would be going well!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Damn, things are going so badly! Stock Market booming. GDP better than last 24 quarters! Unemployment down. Black unemployment at lowest point in 25 years. More money in my paycheck. ISIS on the run. Major companies handing out bonuses and improving wages. Focus on controlling immigration. Infrastructure bill being looked at. If only that !@#$ing Trump didn't have 2 scoops of ice cream, things would be going well!

Damn! Trump did all that??? I remember how the country was ruined, there were crime waves, no jobs, no recovery, no money or anything, now its suddenly all sunshine and ...... Rainbow Unicorns.

You are an idiot 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Dr. Phil as Secretary of State.

He'll have the Israelis and Palestinians hugging by the second commercial break.

Sure beats Putin running our foreign policy 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yeah, about that... So you're saying Putin authorized lethal weapons to be used by Ukraine against his own troops? He's sticking with sanctions that hurt his own economy?

Never go full retard, Tibs. It never works out well for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Damn! Trump did all that??? I remember how the country was ruined, there were crime waves, no jobs, no recovery, no money or anything, now its suddenly all sunshine and ...... Rainbow Unicorns.

You are an idiot 

What didn't Trump influence there peabrain?

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367869-oprah-sparks-talk-of-white-house-bid-with-golden-globes-speech

She would be an inspiration to women around the world. Well, she already is, but as President even more so. 

She's too sexist like every other feminist to speak out about women sexually assaulting men though.

x-crotch-grab.jpg

x-crotch-grab-2.jpg

x-crotch-grab-3.jpg

37 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Dr. Phil as Secretary of State.

He'll have the Israelis and Palestinians hugging by the second commercial break.

34 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Maury Povich fo exr DoJ

Phil Donahue for NSA Director