Hope Tyrod’s ok

Hope he is okay obviously....however you feel as him as a qb does not matter...anyone praising his injury should have their parents cut off the internet usage.....just saying cause i think the trolls will be coming in....

The original hit was as close to a personal foul not being called that I have seen in the NFL, however after the tackle was over the defender drove his junk into Tyrod's facemask to add insult and that should have definitely been a personal foul.  How in the world they did not throw a flag for that was beyond comprehension and is another reason I have soured on the WWNFL (World Wrestling National Football League).

Capture.PNG

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm actually worried about the dude. He took two or three other brutal shots to the head today that I was certain were going to end his day.  Brain injuries can be cumulative and I wouldn't be surprised if he was feeling the effects of today for quite awhile into the off-season. 

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Me too but I still can't wait until he's long gone from this team.

People are being douchebags in a thread expressing concern about a player who was knocked cold.

Classless.

Too bad Tyrod's and Peterman's contracts aren't flipped because I don't even know if Peterman is a capable backup anymore.

Change your name. The only thing Peterman will ever be the savior of is a cold bench.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1