Why the Peterman hate

BBills88

People act like the kid wasn't a 5th round pick. Let the kid get a off-season to work on his game. Yeah the LA game was a debacle, he played well in a blizzard. Give him time to develop. I'm not opposed to drafting another QB which their are no guarantees will be successful. I would love to see our qb room contain (Peterman, & Rudolph).

• Like (+1) 3

I'm with you on this. Do I think Peterman will be a star in this league? Probably not. Do I think there is a chance..and a chance that he can be a very good start in the NFL? Yep, I think there is  a chance.

Draft a QB next year, bring in a vet, and have them compete with Peterman.  

• Like (+1) 2

Pretty much no chance today at the end but still dont understand why we didnt spike the ball on that first down. Rookie back up qb against a great def and instead of taking your time, getting set and getting the right play we rush up against the best pass rush in the league and get an intentional grounding. Game over, at that point one wasted down didnt make a difference

Watching that last throw and receiver fumble made me think that a lot of this is that receivers are not use to the velocity of his throws. 

I think the kid has some potential but he needs some time with the number one receivers.

All that said - we need to pick up Cousins or Smith AND draft a QB

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No hate, just apropos that the season ended on a Peterman int.....

At least he made the first down and then threw a nice pass to his receiver before the INT.  I seen more game  in Peterman in 4 plays than what I have in 3 years with TT.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1