Be proud Bill Fans!

PatsFanNH

I know I know I am the evil empire fan but hear me out. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year and your coach has loaded up on draft picks while still having a competitive team that broke your playoff drought.

next year with a QB (Cousins and a You g Draft QB) and a legit WR to go with Benjamin and your team should start a new tradition of being a playoff team all the time.

so heads high Bills fans the future Looks bright for your team.

• Like (+1) 7

I completely agree.

This was a winnable game.  We just didn't make the plays.  TT inability to throw the ball down the field was a huge problem.

I like where this team is heading.  At 9-7 adding a few pieces I really believe makes this a championship caliber team, where we don't have to worry about squeaking into the playoffs.

Arrow is pointing up

Thanks for the kind words. 

I, for one, am proud. At least we don't constantly have to see that "17 year playoff drought" graphic up on the TV screen all the time, and hear commentators constantly bringing it up. 

I think we have our coach, and if this year's draft is anything like last years we will be in good shape. 

We we are still a few years away from making any real noise but I think we are finally headed in the right direction. 

Just the culture change alone was huge. We are finding ways to win instead of always "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory", which is great. 

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I know I know I am the evil empire fan but hear me out. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year and your coach has loaded up on draft picks while still having a competitive team that broke your playoff drought.

next year with a QB (Cousins and a You g Draft QB) and a legit WR to go with Benjamin and your team should start a new tradition of being a playoff team all the time.

so heads high Bills fans the future Looks bright for your team.

It's classy of you to come here and post something positive when so many Bills fans hate the Pats and say terrible things about your QB and coach.

Thanks for the kind words.  

I liked hearing Cowher talk about McD.  It does seem he has the team moving in the right direction.  The roster just isn't good enough yet.

Edited by hondo in seattle

23 minutes ago, Moose said:

Is "PAT" short for patronizing?

I cannot wait to get out of this overpriced, overrated, overcrowded hellhole called "New England" with its smug populace. 

Patronizing? You sound like one angry human being.  i was trying to be positive and tell Bills Fans be proud.. but I guess some be angry no matter what I say.

7 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Cheers buddy, good luck next week!

Maybe next year the Bills will give the Pats a run for the AFCE.

Thanks!  I have said more than once when the sun sets on my Pats I want the Bills to be the team that takes the baton next.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

At least the defense showed up. They were in it till the last possession, kind of like our season.

Peterman looked like a real QB, raw but IMO he has potential maybe learning behind a Cousins or another QB help him grow. Your D played lights out!

20 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Patronizing? You sound like one angry human being.  i was trying to be positive and tell Bills Fans be proud.. but I guess some be angry no matter what I say.

Thanks!  I have said more than once when the sun sets on my Pats I want the Bills to be the team that takes the baton next.

Trying. I’ve read your other posts. 

BTW, I have to live and work around your fellow insufferable cheater Patriettes fans. Real jerks all. Keep your sentiments to yourself, Bucko. My only hope for your satanic team is that the Steelers end Brady’s career in a couple of weeks.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

Trying. I’ve read your other posts. 

BTW, I have to live and work around your fellow insufferable cheater Patriettes fans. Real jerks all. Keep your sentiments to yourself, Bucko. My only hope for your satanic team is that the Steelers end Brady’s career in a couple of weeks.  

Relax and grow up.

Bucko?

Who are you? Richie Cunningham?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

You’ve been a good opposing fan, and the sentiments are appreciated.  I      am hopeful, but this one stings because it was there for the taking.

Future is bright, though

Agreed.  Unlike the Ted Cruz clown that comes posting, I appreciate this guy's sentiments.