Be proud Bill Fans!

PatsFanNH

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I know I know I am the evil empire fan but hear me out. This was suppose to be a rebuilding year and your coach has loaded up on draft picks while still having a competitive team that broke your playoff drought.

next year with a QB (Cousins and a You g Draft QB) and a legit WR to go with Benjamin and your team should start a new tradition of being a playoff team all the time.

so heads high Bills fans the future Looks bright for your team.

Cousins + a young QB from the draft would be a dream come true, but I agree with the point of your post - I am definitely proud of this team.

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I'm proud that we scored 3 points in our first playoff game in 18 yrs.

Aye Carumba

Hey, that's the same amount we've had total in the 4th quarter the past  7 games! That's impressive lol

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I didn't wait 18 yrs. to have my team score 3 points!!!!!..............sorry.

I think everyone knew if the Bills lost it was be because of the Offense I ability to move and score.   This game was decided by a few small plays.. the INT breakup by the Jags, the Offensive PI on the Bills when they were on the one. That's a 7 point swing right there  at least.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Thanks for the kind words @PatsFanNH

Besides the obvious QB issues, I want to see us upgrade both lines.  We loose way too many battles in the trenches, we have to win those.

I suspect the draft be used heavily for that. I don't know what pass rusher be available that low.  I know I am hoping Landry from BC falls to the Pats since he looks amazing when healthy.  Do you think they will draft a QB? Or sin a FA QB? Or both?

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think everyone knew if the Bills lost it was be because of the Offense I ability to move and score.   This game was decided by a few small plays.. the INT breakup by the Jags, the Offensive PI on the Bills when they were on the one. That's a 7 point swing right there  at least.

I suspect the draft be used heavily for that. I don't know what pass rusher be available that low.  I know I am hoping Landry from BC falls to the Pats since he looks amazing when healthy.  Do you think they will draft a QB? Or sin a FA QB? Or both?

Both, ideally.  Get Alex Smith and hope a promising QB falls close to 21 in the draft.