interference on JOnes

Just now, BillnutinHouston said:

Point to something specific he did that wasn't to your liking.  

Try for something legitimate. 

Are you joking? Did you not watch any games this season? Bad routes, drops everywhere, out muscled constantly. It would be harder to pick a good play he had and I can't think of one

Part of getting calls is knowing how to get calls.

Zay doesn't

If he extends his arms and tries to catch it with his hands instead of his body, he gets the call.

He wasn't being interfered with early enough to prohibit a catch with his hands.

He and Clay. No fundamentals.

I have hope for him.

Clay I am tired of.

Edited by sherpa

15 minutes ago, MDFan said:

It is hardly blaming the refs for every little thing to point out that they missed an obvious interference call.

Yeah, I hate that thinking: "well, the offense didn't do much so they didn't deserve a legitimate call." :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Zay sucks. Still should have made that play 

That's not true. Hard to catch the ball when a defender already has your arms wrapped up and pinned to your body.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I’m amazed he’s getting heat for that play.

One arm was completely pinned down.  It’s incredibly silly to insist he should have made that catch.

Exactly.

33 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Stop blaming the refs for every little thing. Our !@#$ing offense had all day and plenty of chances and only scored 3 points. 

Exactly.. while the officiating was schitty all day ( DB gets hands w Benjamin goes uncalled then OPI when he pushes back, no interference on the Zay Jones throw, numerous head shots etc)  but when you score 3 on the road and give up only 10? Nothing they did on O was good enough. It shouldn't be too much to overcome, that never looked like an NFL offense out there today, purely remedial. 

32 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Stop blaming the refs for every little thing. Our !@#$ing offense had all day and plenty of chances and only scored 3 points. 

All in all, I actually think the refs called a decent game. They missed some things, but were not ticky-tack. Honestly, I often thought we had illegal motion - but they never called it.

The Bills got to the playoffs, played their best... and lost. I would have liked to have another shot at the Patriettes, but it ultimately doesn't matter because the NFL will make SURE that it comes down to Steelers/Patriettes. Does anyone doubt that?