Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

If you ignore the rest of your comment then..sure, but you also said, "How quickly we turn negative on former Bills with selective memory. "

Where are all the people turning negative on Woods? Sammy sucks. You made the wrong prediction. We've all made wrong predictions. Why dig deeper?

That's right because saying him getting caught from behind was his signature moment in Buffalo in a blowout win against the NYJ is pure BS. 

Sammy sucks? That's just a silly comment.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

What are you even talking about at this point? You made a comment that people are turning negative on sammy because they turn negative on all former bills. If that is true, where are all of the people who turned negative on woods? 

What happened to you, man?

Deleted that post as I went back and re-read what you posted.

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Watkins is 2nd-3rd receiver. Saying he can't play in the NFL is extreme.

Without all the garbage, yes, that may be his talent level (as embarrassing as that is to say), but he's too much drama. He won't accept that role, and the stigma of how he was scouted and drafted is too much weight for him to carry. All opinions though...

That Beane/McD trade is looking better every day.  Some posters on this board are eating a lot of crow with all the whining and complaining.  It is indisputable that Gaines has been a much more valuable player for us than Sammy was with the Rams AND we get a 2nd rounder along with cap savings.

I'm glad we got men leading this organization who have the guts to stick with their convictions no matter how unpopular it may be.  And it makes it alot sweeter when they turn out to be right.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Both games tonight went great for Buffalo's draft pick position. 

Our pick from KC is as high (in the 20's) as it could possibly be with the Chiefs making the playoffs, and same for the Rams 2nd round pick. 

Now if Buffalo can just pull off a win tomorrow....

if they do, i'd say that Sean McDermott should be right near the top of the list for coach of the year! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

I think Minnesota will be tough to beat in their house. 

I can see Falcons marching into Philly without Wentz and taking care of business.

Who do you like?

Honestly been overlooking Minny, I'm not sure why as they are solid in all phases.

I had Rams or NO this year for the NFC. Falcons D though looks damn hot..

How about yourself? Just Minny?

Edited by Real McCoy