Let's Go TITANS!

Well, the Bills have shown they can beat the Chiefs, so out of all teams I want to win, it's them.

Just now, Process said:

I would trade a third for Smith in a heartbeat. Still have 4 picks in the first two rounds to shore up the defense.

At the end of the day 3rd round picks are not that valuable. 

Absolutely. That'd be a steal. 

Edited by BigDingus

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Agreed. He will be 34 years old to start the 2018 season and has a 2-4 playoff record and no Super Bowl appearances in a mediocre 13 year career. Do I think he's better than Tyrod? Yes...but not good enough to where I'm willing to expend any high draft capital on him. If KC wants to unload him to make room for Mahomes and clear some salary then I'm not willing to help them too much. A 3rd? I'll listen. A 4th or lower? Sign me up. Anything higher than that and the Bills would be better off keeping Tyrod for another year or finding a cheaper vet and drafting their heir apparent. Alex Smith is fools gold, IMO.

2-4 but don't forget that game against INDY where Luck made a huge comeback drive.  He could easily be 3-3

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

2-4 but don't forget that game against INDY where Luck made a huge comeback drive.  He could easily be 3-3

But he's not. And he's made one Conference Championship game...with SF. Hasn't done it with KC and the supposed QB guru Andy Reid.

FORWARD PROGRESS THE ANNOUNCER SAID????

The hit took 1 tenth of a second...

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

But he's not. And he's made one Conference Championship game...with SF. Hasn't done it with KC and the supposed QB guru Andy Reid.

If he's fools gold, Tyrod is fools crap

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I hear that. But if you take the trade as a whole moving down 17 spots in the 1st last draft and getting Tre White and Alex Smith it does seem to be a little easier to stomach.

Either way --> GO TITANS!!!!

Not really. So basically we get White and a slight upgrade to the QB position for short term and the Chiefs potentially have a long term fix at QB plus whomever they manage to draft with their pick back.

If we are going to move the KC pick then may as well bundle our 1st and slide up the draft....then wait and see if Smith gets released anyway.

All in all, I believe we can hold onto both picks and see how the draft falls. 

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Horrible play all round. Awful route depth and terrible read and throw. 

Watching again it is the right read. Atrocious route by Davis... and the throw is late because Mariota is trying to give Davis an extra half second to clear Peters out. Mariota's mistake is not giving up on the play and just throwing it away and taking the FG.