Fact: TT has led us to Jacksonville tomorrow

Foreigner

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Agree with this.  

To the OP you are correct, he did earn a playoff berth while simultaneously manning a terrible (29th) offense that has us 9 point dogs in the wildcard playoff game.         

Time to step his game up if he doesn’t feel like packing boxes and perusing Zillow. 

I must agree to a degree.

time to play playoff caliber ball. I though, think he is up for it. nothing to lose everything to win. I expect a different second half from the Bills offense regardless of score.
pedal to the metal...mash the Tin.. and all that !

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Multiple? 

I'll take one.

shoot i was delighted with a playoff game 

Woo Hoo !

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

for three long years i had to endure the ej lovers threads on bbmb ad nauseum until reality finally......became reality.

then on here where i'm supposed to be a low life bbmb refugee, i see three years of the taylor lovers spewing greatness over a qb who, if not for an andy dalton miracle would be nothing more than an upcoming roster bonus discussion. i went to bat for tt early on when the season started and before, but saw that i was wrong and he is what he is and it ain't good.....or any where near it. reality is knocking on the door.

but , we are a day away from playing the first playoff game since 99 and people are starting and adding to pages of pukeworthy taylor love/nate hate discussions is unbelievable.:blink:

You couldn't be more accurate, Redneck.

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I must agree to a degree.

time to play playoff caliber ball. I though, think he is up for it. nothing to lose everything to win. I expect a different second half from the Bills offense regardless of score.
pedal to the metal...mash the Tin.. and all that !

the mantra was ‘Playoff Caliber.’ Now that the Bills have reached the postseason, that motto has been upgraded.

”Championship Caliber” 

http://yi.nzc.am/BJyED

motto-change.jpg

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

No he can't.  But he can sure stand in there, extend plays and throw 5 TDs and for 500+ yards tho...you know...like 3 games worth of stats for TT in one game...

I was speaking about Tyrod. He has tools. 

Team game.

Coaching helps.
dubyas  is how you define the team at the end of the season. So far so good for Taylor and McBeane

8 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

for three long years i had to endure the ej lovers threads on bbmb ad nauseum until reality finally......became reality.

then on here where i'm supposed to be a low life bbmb refugee, i see three years of the taylor lovers spewing greatness over a qb who, if not for an andy dalton miracle would be nothing more than an upcoming roster bonus discussion. i went to bat for tt early on when the season started and before, but saw that i was wrong and he is what he is and it ain't good.....or any where near it. reality is knocking on the door.

but , we are a day away from playing the first playoff game since 99 and people are starting and adding to pages of pukeworthy taylor love/nate hate discussions is unbelievable.:blink:

I have YET to see Anyone say Taylor is great. ever

and why the hate dude ?

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I was speaking about Tyrod. He has tools. 

Team game.

Coaching helps.
dubyas  is how you define the team at the end of the season. So far so good for Taylor and McBeane

I have YET to see Anyone say Taylor is great. ever

and why the hate dude ?

there's no hate. you missed the part where i said i went to bat for tt at the beginning...but  he actually seemed to have gone backwards. i just don't get the constant tt praise/nate hate threads right before our playoff game. i hope he does well.

Edited by billsredneck1

2 hours ago, Jasovon said:

He is a playoff calibre QB by definition, he couldn't get us here on his own but he does have a winning record as a QB and i'd rather have him than Blake freaking Bortles tomorrow.

Blake Bortles has 6 4th Qtr comebacks in 4 years, which is ranked 169th all-time. 

Tyrod Taylor has 3, and is ranked 232 (dead last), tied with 46 others including JP Losman, JaMarcus Russell, Tom Savage, Heath Shuler & Kelly Holcomb.

Bortles also passes for way more yards & more TD's (also more INT's), but not a huge amount. The most INT's he's every thrown is 18, but in the same season had 35 TD's. The most TD's TT has ever thrown for is 20 in his first year...then 17...then 14.

Bortles averages 3,700+ yards a season, with 4,428 his top. TT averages 2,952 with his highest being 3,035. 

Bortles is ranked 17th in YPA with 7.05, while TT is ranked 23rd with 6.66 (IT'S A SIGN!)

Bortles is ranked 12th in total QBR with 55.4 while TT is ranked 15th with 53.1.

TT has a 62.6% completion percentage while Bortles has a 60.2%. 

I don't even think Bortles is a better or worse QB, I just rather have him in the playoffs as he definitely can put the game on his shoulders, can come from behind if needed, and can move the ball & score points, whereas if the Bills go down at any point you know TT cannot will them to victory. He's 3-21 all time when we go down by a single point in the 4th Qtr, so is that 170 yards & 1 TD really going to be enough to win in the playoffs? Is being last in the league in 3 & outs going to get us anywhere if the defense isn't dominant? 

If our defense was the same as 2014, I'd be fine with TT. But they're not that dominant. The only times we do win however are win they play insanely well & gift the offense a bunch of turnovers. If the Jags are just going to run it and pass sparingly, we're boned. If we had somebody who could chuck the ball around we might be able to stay in it and keep scoring. But if they go on long, 60+ yard drives running the ball, TT is the last QB you want back there. Going 3 & out and sending the defense right back out there just ends up snowballing, getting them more & more tired while the opponent chews up clock & sets the score further out of reach.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

there's no hate. you missed the part where i said i went to bat for tt at the beginning...but  he actually seemed to have gone backwards. i just don't get the constant tt praise/nate hate threads right before our playoff game. i hope he does well.

Hope they All do.

Go Bills

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

This thread was supposed to stop all the Peterman cheerleaders , but it has turned out to be

a typical TT hate thread, so be it

When he stops sucking we will stop “hating” 

Why didn’t you start a thread praising Jordan Mills for being 29th best RT ? 

Im just hoping our 20th ranked or something Defence and our 20th ranked or something Offence can pull it off......how about that...lets just get behind our ENTIRE team and hope for a good showing.......

Despite an abysmal year by TT, this team is in the playoffs. If you want to attribute it to TT because you think he's better than a CFL QB, that's your right. By St Patty's Day, the team will have decided what the educated fan (the one who watches a QB who can't throw a WR/TE open; who makes horrible decisions [running OB on 4th and 2th from the 4th instead of throwing it]; who can't make progressions; who 3 OC have limited his ability to audible and on and on) knows, this isn't a starting NFL QB. I just watched Mariota make a TD throw to Decker that TT has never made. See ya TT, nice knowing you.

The key measure of a QB when facing a team with a great run D in the playoffs, on the road, is can you take over and win the game? Tomorrow I suspect we'll see TT do TT things. Suck.

Edited by zonabb
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What’s crazier? Thinking Tyrod led us to the playoffs or that a Tyrod thread would get 0 replies?

0 threads would be my bet...lol.....

4 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I give you an A for effort. You are a persistent person. As I have said earlier this year... I like Tyrod as a person BUT I cant stand the mediocrity he represents. He most likely will NOT be back here next year.

But that was not his question.  I agree with OP...TT is one of the main reasons we made it to the Post Season. I don't know if Nate would have taken us there, but the fact is TT did.  I hope Nate works out for the long term for this franchise (He did play pretty good in the snow bowl before hurting himself). Before we jump and give our defense a lot of credit,  do remember this defense leaks against the run crazy.   TT has protected the football and make the couple of plays necessary enroute to a 4-2 record in the final six games.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

But that was not his question.  I agree with OP...TT is one of the main reasons we made it to the Post Season. I don't know if Nate would have taken us there, but the fact is TT did.  I hope Nate works out for the long term for this franchise (He did play pretty good in the snow bowl before hurting himself). Before we jump and give our defense a lot of credit,  do remember this defense leaks against the run crazy.   TT has protected the football and make the couple of plays necessary enroute to a 4-2 record in the final six games.

Understood... however with that logic I can say Kyle Williams, Shady, Zay Jones, etc lead us here.  Please dont twist being a starter with carrying a team on his back. I can not recall ONE game this year Tyrod has carried the team on his back for a win. Moreover, TO ME that is what the OP is implying and it simply did not happen.

Edited by aceman_16