Tyrod Taylor's "Signature Moment" of 2017?

Tyrod Taylor is the starting QB of the first Bills team to break through to the playoffs in 17 years, and has rightfully earned a special place in Buffalo Sports History because of it. 

What would you say was his signature play or highlight from 2017?

The Dalton to Boyd 49 yard TD pass on 4th & 12 that beat the Ravens is not eligible for consideration, by the way.

I'm looking for a Tyrod Taylor heroic moment that really sums up this season. 

This incessant fascination with defining Tyrod Taylor is tiresome.  If you don't know what Tyrod is -- and isn't -- by now, just keep quiet and watch the game.  He has an opportunity to lead the Bills to a playoff win, his teammates love and respect him, and I don't care whether or not he has had a "signature moment" this season.

Embrace the moment.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 4

When I joined this board I was told how smart and knowledgeable the fans were here. Some people are but I expected better than BBMB here. 

This is playoff week for the first time since 1999. I expected to see threads breaking down the Jags and what this team could take advantage of to win a playoff game and things like that.  Instead we get dumb troll threads like these that are nothing more than Tayler sucks. Herpa derpa derp look at me. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Imo, it's how he took his benching to the chin, got back up, and led the team to the playoffs. Would have been easy to quit on a coaching staff that quit on him. He took the high road in this season,  and contributed to getting the Bills to where they are.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Running around like a chicken with his head chopped off on first and ten and making it second and fifteen against the Pats in game two  ;)

He did that alot this year.

Please TT for the love of Fran Tarkenton throw the damned ball away ;) 

The play that I can't get out of my head is the wide wide wide wide wide open Nick O'Leary in the end zone in the Dolphins game. O'Leary was wide open and Taylor just air mailed that pass. Our freaking flag football QB could've hit O'Leary on that play with ease. Taylor needs to go bye bye.

1 hour ago, eball said:

This incessant fascination with defining Tyrod Taylor is tiresome.  If you don't know what Tyrod is -- and isn't -- by now, just keep quiet and watch the game.  He has an opportunity to lead the Bills to a playoff win, his teammates love and respect him, and I don't care whether or not he has had a "signature moment" this season.

Embrace the moment.

47 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

When I joined this board I was told how smart and knowledgeable the fans were here. Some people are but I expected better than BBMB here. 

This is playoff week for the first time since 1999. I expected to see threads breaking down the Jags and what this team could take advantage of to win a playoff game and things like that.  Instead we get dumb troll threads like these that are nothing more than Tayler sucks. Herpa derpa derp look at me. 

You clicked on this one and chose to read it. I'm sure there's plenty of film out there for you to really sink your teeth into, coach. Better get cracking though, you only have three days left. 

Anyway, I wasn't trolling and this wasn't intended to bash Taylor. It was an honest question, because I couldn't really come up with anything -- which is odd for a season that results in a playoff birth for the first time in nearly two decades. Like, if I were in charge of the Bills video yearbook, what would I use to really sum up 2017 for the starting QB? 

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Is it a bad thing that I honestly can't think of any?  

Me either. That's why I was asking, haha. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Tyrod Taylor is the starting QB of the first Bills team to break through to the playoffs in 17 years, and has rightfully earned a special place in Buffalo Sports History because of it. 

What would you say was his signature play or highlight from 2017?

The Dalton to Boyd 49 yard TD pass on 4th & 12 that beat the Ravens is not eligible for consideration, by the way.

I'm looking for a Tyrod Taylor heroic moment that really sums up this season. 

56 passing yards in a Full Football game

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Where is your breakdown and matchup thread

• Like (+1) 1

This is why I have advocated for being able to vote posters off the board. A bunch of Rod Watson’s around here!! The Bills are playing a playoff game for the first time since January of 2000 and some of you idiots just want to complain about the guy that quarterbacks them.  Enjoy the week(s) and go back to your miserable existences after the season. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is why I have advocated for being able to vote posters off the board. A bunch of Rod Watson’s around here!! The Bills are playing a playoff game for the first time since January of 2000 and some of you idiots just want to complain about the guy that quarterbacks them.  Enjoy the week(s) and go back to your miserable existences after the season. 

I was joking.    I know sometimes it is hard to tell.   

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like the guy,but he needs to use his head as well as his feet.