Bills fans buying up playoff tickets

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Cant rape the willing!!

We're leaving from Whitehall Lot if you want to caravan, but not sure we'll keep up with the Camaro!

Were you at Whitehall on Sunday? I was there in the front section in the bar area.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Your chances of getting raped just increased dramatically.

Let me get back with you.  My wife and I birthdays are 10 days apart from Christmas and have spent a ton of money in the last 30 days.

My wife would be okay with me going, she already told me now it's up to me to see if I should.  I do also have a kid in day care and that payment just kicked in today.

UGHHHH!  

I will get back with you.

It's a trap!! hahaha

I'll know by tomorrow if I have an open spot, will keep you posted. No worries either way, I'm sure I'll be able to find someone to take it if you don't.

4 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

Were you at Whitehall on Sunday? I was there in the front section in the bar area.

No, I missed this past Sunday. Was already late leaving the house for NYE events after having to watch both games til the end!

41 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I read one quote that the 60,000 Jags fans will drown out the 7,000 Bills fans noise.

LOL...Jacksonville is known for crowd noise??  I have a feeling you'll hear the Bills fans more.

I don't think there are 60,000 "REAL" Jags fans in Jacksonville. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 25,000 Jacksonvilians are Jags fans.   

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dude....my boss just literally just emailed me and asked when I'm available tomorrow to discuss my salary increase!

Holy crap!  This has been one of the best 7 minutes in my life!

Ha! Congrats!

It's not a sure thing though. I'd say about 35% likely right now.

Fellas,

I am a life long Bills fan living in Jax.  Jags fans will be there.  They sold out their chunk of tickets in less than an hour.  Our best chance is to force Bortles into some bad throws.  We will need some turnovers and maybe a great special teams play to win it.

Fournette is a powerful back.  They are going to try and ram him down the Bills throats.  The talk should be about stopping Fournette and making Bortles beat the Bills.  Keep in mind, Bortles went to UCF. not Florida. Miami, or Florida State. 

Our D has to get to him and force him to make some bad throws.  Jags D is for real.  They rush passer well, and have two exceptional corners.

Go Bills,

Bills Fan In Jax

I can appreciate the optimism of Bills fans after 17 years of suffering, but IMO with the limited amount of box office tix available, and the secondary market out of control, IMO there is no way there will be 20-25k Bills fans at the stadium on Sunday.

I can realistically see 5-10k...maybe.

Edited by LabattBlue