2018 - Need Prayers Please

CountDorkula

Same here Count!  Don't ever worry that you are alone, you're not!

"One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

• Like (+1) 1

The surgery didn’t go completely as planed. They could not fully remove the tumor. She has some complications currently with her right side. Very limited movement but she is progressing. Had a scary moment last night where they had to do a second MRI to confirm no spinal stroke which came back nagative, thankfully. We are going to be spending a few more days in the hospital. We are hoping to be transported to Shepherd rehabilitation center by Monday to start PT and OT. 

Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes and support!

Jeremy

8 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

The surgery didn’t go completely as planed. They could not fully remove the tumor. She has some complications currently with her right side. Very limited movement but she is progressing. Had a scary moment last night where they had to do a second MRI to confirm no spinal stroke which came back nagative, thankfully. We are going to be spending a few more days in the hospital. We are hoping to be transported to Shepherd rehabilitation center by Monday to start PT and OT. 

Jeremy

Thank you for the update, Count.  Stay positive, man!!  She's got this!!!

26 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Jeremy

Progress on that front is awesome.  Kill it on PT and OT!

On 1/26/2018 at 10:10 AM, CountDorkula said:

Jeremy

Sounds like good progress.  PT/OT will do wonders, those folks are fantastic.  Keeping you in our thoughts.

Update: We are moving to Shepherd Center sooner than anticipated, which is amazing.

My wife flexed her right foot for the first time by herself since surgery which brought me to tears basically. It was such a magical moment.  

If people had not heard about Shepherd Center, It is a world renown center for spine and brain rehabilitation.  It is only 1 of two in the entire country (The other Craig in CO) and somehow we managed to get in!

https://www.shepherd.org/

• Like (+1) 2