Welcome, Marcus Murphy!

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, ProbablyWrong said:

I was very impressed with all three phases of his game. Solid blocker and we even lined him up at WR once or twice and he made a catch.

It's far too early to say, but I could see him becoming next year's Gillislee if we don't draft someone.

So he's going to the Patriots? Damn, he looked good....

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hopefully Shady can go on Sunday, but even if he does he will probably be limited in carries. I was pretty impressed with our guy Marcus Murphy (who?) off the PS. Had some nice runs! Anyone notice his blocking? 

...kid DID bring his "A" game for first time out in a pressure situation.....I gave 'em a game ball......

I get that Tate is a reliable vet who won't make many mistakes but I wondered why this guy wasn't doing kick return duties. He was very good at it at Mizzou. I saw they had him back there taking a kickoff at least once. 

He is also pretty decent in the passing game. Again a pretty decent pickup.

Thanks for starting this. While Shady is 1/3 of the Bills O, he too often does not take the path created by the O-line. Murf the smurf looks like he hits the hole. All is not lost if Shady can't go.

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

He ain’t no Tolbert, but will do.

.....c'mon, the Pro-Bowler stepped up as well when Shady went down.......going to Jax, I STILL think McD should re-sign the Banyard kid although with him being signed and released three times, he may not fit the McD mold.....damn right I'd bend the rules for the playoffs.....just in case Shady <100%.....look what happened to Cadet...........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....c'mon, the Pro-Bowler stepped up as well when Shady went down.......going to Jax, I STILL think McD should re-sign the Banyard kid although with him being signed and released three times, he may not fit the McD mold.....damn right I'd bend the rules for the playoffs.....just in case Shady <100%.....look what happened to Cadet...........

Agreed. Tolbert ran well yesterday. As much as we all rip on him, we’ll probably need him this week.

9 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

The Jags front 7 will destroy Tolbert.  The guys that have done well against them are speed runners, not power backs.   Banyard and Murph will need to step up.   

I’m picturing Tolbert and dareus’s fat stomachs bouncing off of each other like sumo wrestlers 

• Haha (+1) 1