What happens to Tyrod now?!!

stapha4

This is gonna be an interesting offseason on what to do w. Tyrod.. 

Say what you will about him but he is the 1st QB to take us to the playoffs w. a 9-7 record which easily could've been 10-6 if he had started every game.

Our draft pick will not be high enough to bring in a top QB.. even trading up will be difficult with our pick and KC's pick both being low 1st rounders.

I feel like with all the picks we have, you need to build around him now and see where he can go with a better line/WR/ and improved Defense!! 

I hope our idiotic front office doesn't mess up again!!

Edited by stapha4

I'm wondering the same thing.  Heck I've been rough on him all season long but he looked like a kid with poise today.  I think we should draft one but I'd be fine with Tyrod staying on until whomever that is is good and ready.  

This is just the best damn day ever, isnt it ?  Happy happy happy !

What happens? Tyrod starts Sunday. Win? Start again the following week, add so on.

Next year we draft another QB but I don't think we have to start them right off. Maybe Taylor sticks one more season but I doubt it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I like Tyrod but just don't think he has enough talent to get to the ultimate goal. I'd rather have Alex Smith and he's on his way out as well. That alone should tell the story.

Back up role at a reduced salary, OK. If not thanks for the memories.

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I like Tyrod but just don't think he has enough talent to get to the ultimate goal. I'd rather have Alex Smith and he's on his way out as well. That alone should tell the story.

Back up role at a reduced salary, OK. If not thanks for the memories.

Tyrod could win a Super Bowl on a team like Denver's.

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There's no point in doing that. You might as well keep Taylor if you need a transition QB.

Nope, nope, nope.

No thank you. If we can get Cousins, I’m all over that and the TT years are like a bad memory.

32 minutes ago, stapha4 said:

This is gonna be an interesting offseason on what to do w. Tyrod.. 

Say what you will about him but he is the 1st QB to take us to the playoffs w. a 9-7 record which easily could've been 10-6 if he had started every game.

Our draft pick will not be high enough to bring in a top QB.. even trading up will be difficult with our pick and KC's pick both being low 1st rounders.

I feel like with all the picks we have, you need to build around him now and see where he can go with a better line/WR/ and improved Defense!! 

I hope our idiotic front office doesn't mess up again!!

Cut or trade is what they will do. And will be correct move

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Nope, nope, nope.

No thank you. If we can get Cousins, I’m all over that and the TT years are like a bad memory.

McBeane isn't signing an expensive free agent to serve as a bridge QB. And certainly not to soothe Tyrod haters.

Unless the Bills win the Super Bowl because Tyrod played brilliantly throughout the postseason, he's gone after this season.

I like the guy and I had high hopes for him, but I think it's time to move on. Unless the above happens, of course.

6 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

And if Tyrod throws a touchdown along with 250 yards against JAX, what do you do? 

I'd be ecstatic because Tyrod normally doesn't do that. Football is a team game & everyone in their own right is responsible for them making the playoffs. But lets be real, we backed into the playoffs big time with a whole lot of luck from the Bengals. Did we make the playoffs because of Tyrod or in spite of him? Idk, i'd say the latter. But for him to throw 250 against JAX? It'd be amazing, because Tyrod has only thrown for 200 yards 7 out of 16 games this season. 8 games this season he threw less than 183 yards. Twice under 100 yards. 3 years later, countless threads on the guy, 1000's of stats & observations, a bunch of coordinators etc... We made the playoffs & i cant believe it... but only way Tyrod stays next season is if he leads us to the Super Bowl & we win. It'd be great... but i dont see that happening