Party like it's 1999!!!

HappyDays

My wife and I were seniors in college and had just begun dating exclusively in ‘99. We used to watch the games in her apartment, broke as **** scrounging money for pizza, wings and crappy beer.  We’ve since lived in three states, been married 12 years and have two kids. 

Lots of laughter and tears over here tonight. 

It’s a good day. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

You were dating an 8 year old when you were in college?  Not cool 97.... 

OHhhhhhh..... I see what you mean :D

Oh boy, should have been more careful with my wording!

a bunch of moves I didn't agree with and the AFC was garbage.  Still, they actually got it done.  Amazing.  Congrats to you Gunner and all of us irrational Bills fans. We deserve it!

lets blackout and smash some tables!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I just realized my current GF is 17.5 years younger than me, just like the drought. There is some good in my ex breaking up my family in 2017 after all!

Yes, I was married the year the drought started. Losing that evil harpy seems to have changed the foul karma!

49 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I must admit, I teared up when Cincy scored that TD

I was thinking it was pretty hopeless that we had to rely on Dalton but he did it.  I was just hoping for a tying FG to go to OT, which would have been fun but nerve wracking to watch.  Ravens would've just had to play for a tie.  Thank you Bengals!   And to think the Bills' loss to the Bengals put us in this 'out of our hands' scenario

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You were dating an 8 year old when you were in college?  Not cool 97.... 

OHhhhhhh..... I see what you mean :D

LMAO I think thats her in Fadingpains GIF ;) 

11 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh boy, should have been more careful with my wording!

a bunch of moves I didn't agree with and the AFC was garbage.  Still, they actually got it done.  Amazing.  Congrats to you Gunner and all of us irrational Bills fans. We deserve it!

lets blackout and smash some tables!!!

Don't forget.....  and light ourselves on fire ;)