Year End Awards TBD style

Kirby Jackson

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve been here almost 15 years and haven’t received the honor of DC Tom calling me an idiot.  

Is that under the category of “some things are just too obvious to mention”?  You seem almost disappointed.  :)

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, DC Tom said:

30,000 repetitions of "You're an idiot" qualifies as quality?  

You people are whacked.

Its a longevity award.  Like how Ron Howard's brother won an MTV Movie award for having the courage to continue to be Clint Howard for so many years.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Its a longevity award.  Like how Ron Howard's brother won an MTV Movie award for having the courage to continue to be Clint Howard for so many years.

While it was meant to be a joke, that was a great moment of television.  

They really lucked into that 

On 12/29/2017 at 4:22 PM, 145B4IDIE said:

may I add some categories

Best Recipes

Closest/Farthest from OBD

Most Miles Traveled to Watch The Bills

Best/Worst avatar

Best/Worst username

Poster Most Likely To Be In Mom's Basement

Thank you, I would like to thank every one who voted for me for best avatar.

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think we need to get a LAMP award - complete with the leg lamp from A Christmas Story.  There are a few worthy candidates for that.

...oops....forgot you bud...one of THE most knowledgeable posters 'round these parts......much appreciated....:thumbsup:.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...oops....forgot you bud...one of THE most knowledgeable posters 'round these parts......much appreciated....:thumbsup:.....

Thanks - right back at ya - 

I don’t post enough to be a common name - I typically read to see if someone has already expressed my opinion before posting.  Keeps my post total low - while still spending time on the site.

30 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Thanks - right back at ya - 

I don’t post enough to be a common name - I typically read to see if someone has already expressed my opinion before posting.  Keeps my post total low - while still spending time on the site.

....for those that don't know, he was a preeminent BBMB poster, yup another "refugee" like me.....us lepers stick together....:thumbsup:

On 12/29/2017 at 3:29 PM, aceman_16 said:

Wait... is that why Leroi no longer posts? Sad. I wish he was back counter pointing Dunkirk when necessary.

Last I heard, SDS burnt too many of leroi bridges and he and his source are gone forever. 

Its sad when an ego gets in the way of good info. 

Edited by Schmuggs