Bills Wearing White on White Throwback Uniforms In Miami

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

You want this guy as the team logo? 

latest?cb=20170102100957

I was thinking more of a Buffalo Bill Cody type of mascot.    This...south park gifs and the mods took away my fully clothed Salma Hayek avatar go figure.

Edited by billsfan714

10 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Buffalo high temp Sunday: 7 degrees

Miami high temp Sunday: 76 degrees

Maybe trying to reflect some sun?

Not only do I like the white/white option, that was my first thought on a trip to Miami at any time of year. 

6 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

I absolutely hate the standing buffalo.    Just a thought, but why does this franchise never do anything with the Bill part of our name.   Its like we are the 

Buffalo Buffalo.

Because Ralph was cheap.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, billsfan714 said:

I absolutely hate the standing buffalo.    Just a thought, but why does this franchise never do anything with the Bill part of our name.   Its like we are the 

Buffalo Buffalo.

What would you do with it? It would be a joke cartoonish logo of a Cowboy shooting the Bills namesake.

They went the right direction when they did back in 1960. 1961 when they started using an American Bison as logo. Technically the current NFL team was named after a team not after Buffalo Bill. The team was the AAFC Buffalo BISONS who the next year had the name the team contest and changed to Buffalo Bills for...you know the rest.....then that team was not invited to join NFL when leagues merged in 1949.

Ralph then adopted the NAME of that team for his AFL franchise nickname in 1960.

So contrary to all previous verbiage on this team nickname you see constantly because Bills name is so unique and stands out, especially paired with Buffalo making Buffalo Bills one of the coolest sports named teams in history. Kind of like London Werewolves then later London Rippers baseball team from London Ontario.

Technically Buffalo Bills are not named after Buffalo Bill Cody they are named to pay homage to the AAFC team that folded.

Edited by cba fan