Bills Wearing White on White Throwback Uniforms In Miami

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Buffalo high temp Sunday: 7 degrees

Miami high temp Sunday: 76 degrees

Maybe trying to reflect some sun?

Miami is wearing their Aqua Jerseys this week.

2017_BUF_E2.png2017_MIA_E.png
Buffalo Bills  vs Miami Dolphins  
at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL

Recent Head To Head History for:
Buffalo vs Miami
Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Love the jerseys but the charging Buffalo is one of the best logos in sports.

The "grazer" is awful.   Sitting target......christmas cookie.......it was "thrown away" for a reason.:lol:

Agree. Charging Buffalo is fantastic, the standing one is awful.

Also, hate white on white with white helmets. Oh well.

Edited by BigDingus

21 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Love the jerseys but the charging Buffalo is one of the best logos in sports.

The "grazer" is awful.   Sitting target......christmas cookie.......it was "thrown away" for a reason.:lol:

The current logo is just the grazer after he's been gored by a spear.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

The current logo is just the grazer after he's been gored by a spear.

Look at that grazer:

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is that not the most depressed looking mascot/logo ever?   Talk about hang-dog.:lol:

Also, Buffalo was not named after the animal so such a literal interpretation is just artistically lame, IMO.

I can't be down with the grazer........I'd rather Ralph had stuck with his Lions rip-off units with sliver helmets and blue numbers than the grazer.

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Look at that grazer:

Is that not the most depressed looking mascot/logo ever?   Talk about hang-dog.:lol:

Also, Buffalo was not named after the animal so such a literal interpretation is just artistically lame, IMO.

I can't be down with the grazer........I'd rather Ralph had stuck with his Lions rip-off units with sliver helmets and blue numbers than the grazer.

I dunno - he looks a little angry to me - getting his head down and preparing for a charge. On the other hand, Frederic Remington nailed the current logo in the late 19th century.  Related image

I agree, however, that the naming of the team itself is kinda ridiculous. Not sure you know much about Buffalo Bill Cody (the most popular entertainer of the late 19th century), but it's ridiculous that a team is named after him. But whatevs at this point!

Edited by dave mcbride

27 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I dunno - he looks a little angry to me - getting his head down and preparing for a charge. On the other hand, Frederic Remington nailed the current logo in the late 19th century.  Related image

I agree, however, that the naming of the team itself is kinda ridiculous. Not sure you know much about Buffalo Bill Cody (the most popular entertainer of the late 19th century), but it's ridiculous that a team is named after him. But whatevs at this point!

You're trying MUCH too hard.......that picture is the grazer.......and at least he's up 2 to 1 on the body count.:thumbsup:

The grazer on the helmet looks exactly like Fergy walking off the field after an interception.  :cry:

• Haha (+1) 1