Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

8 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

no one !@#$ing cares anymore

just lose, get a better draft spot and find your !@#$ing franchise QB

i'm so sick of watching journeyman QB's on this team for !@#$s sake

That would be a good start 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Forget this post season Garbage that you deluded individuals have been clinging  to.

Cut TT today and build for the future!!!!

TT is done!!!!

By Wednesday will be talking playoff again because Tyrod doesn't turn the ball over 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Forget this post season Garbage that you deluded individuals have been clinging  to.

Cut TT today and build for the future!!!!

TT is done!!!!

I sure hope so, sadly his excuse threads will be out in force this week because he did so well the first half even though he got zero TDs. Oh wait he did get a TD they just didn't count, ok blame the refs, McD, the defense and OC but not Tyrod. SMH

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

It’s hard to throw picks when the ball is consistently thrown out of bounds on sideline routes.

6 sacks because Tyrod won't throw it is as bad as picks. Also it is demoralizing to the Online and the receivers. It wears on the entire team throughout the game. I think that's part if the offensive problem as the game goes on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

It’s hard to throw picks when the ball is consistently thrown out of bounds on sideline routes.

And don't forget he protects the ball very well , and knows when to throw it away 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Peterman should have been starting since the Colts game. Tyrod is done here. I can't figure out why we're still playing him instead of seeing what Peterman can do.

It’s fairly obvious but if you can’t see it whatever. 

I dont even want Taylor back. I wanted a qb at #10 last off-season but this is just a dumb post