Unconfirmed rumor, Bills players pooling up money to target Gronk

Jerry Jabber

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

(BUZZER) Incarcerated Bob Alert!

Some Russian website wrote a story based on an ICB tweet. Not even a reporters name attached to it.  I smell poop.

If you come up with enough crap you are bound to be right some of the time...then keep touting those ones you got right instead of the hundreds of ones you got wrong...

6 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Unconfirmed rumor, Bills defenders are pooling together money to pay for fines as they plan on targeting Gronkowski, especially his knees.

http://nysportsbiz.com/2017/12/24/unconfirmed-report-bills-players-supposedly-pooling-cash-together-for-big-hits-on-rob-gronkowski/

Every team targets Gronk's knees on every play. Been that way since he came into the League.

Unsubstituted rumour!! Sloan Stash reports Mike Mularkey and Doug Marrone agree to screw over the Bills by throwing next week's game to the Titans, ensuring both teams get in!  You heard it first!

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

The Patriots are one of the cleanest teams in the NFL. Look at the yearly box scores they are hardly ever penalized and Belichick does not tolerate personal foul penalties. Could you see him tolerate Jerry “15 Yard Unsportsmanlike” Hughes? 

In soccer they award a fair play award to the least penalized team in the World Cup. The Patriots would certainly win this award every year. Gronkowski’s hit was merely out of frustration and he said he wasn’t a dirty player and apologized about it afterward. 

If Gronk was so hated or so dirty, certainly the Bills would have taken shots at him or Brady today. That didn’t happen. I saw Preston Brown smiling and patting Brady’s helmet after a 4th quarter QB sneak. 

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

The Patriots are one of the cleanest teams in the NFL. Look at the yearly box scores they are hardly ever penalized and Belichick does not tolerate personal foul penalties. Could you see him tolerate Jerry “15 Yard Unsportsmanlike” Hughes? 

In soccer they award a fair play award to the least penalized team in the World Cup. The Patriots would certainly win this award every year. Gronkowski’s hit was merely out of frustration and he said he wasn’t a dirty player and apologized about it afterward. 

If Gronk was so hated or so dirty, certainly the Bills would have taken shots at him or Brady today. That didn’t happen. I saw Preston Brown smiling and patting Brady’s helmet after a 4th quarter QB sneak. 

I also saw half the Bills kiss Brady's ring after the game.

What a joke. Pre game interview with Gronk reporter tells him Tre took back his statement that Gronk was dirty. Gronk just grinned like a mongoloid and said he was focused on the game. This team is so !@#$in lame instead of wrecking him they apologize to him. Unreal.

12 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Belichick will also, allegedly, cut any player who sticks the ball out for a first down. How'd that rule work out?

14 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Merely out of frustration? Smash a guy in the back of the head with a metal brace way after the play, but it's cool cause he said he is not dirty and apologized. So you can just cold rooster someone after the play as long as you're merely frustrated and apologize. That should be part of the strategy then, wear a big metal brace and smash a star player when he is not looking taking him out of the game. Got it.

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I also saw half the Bills kiss Brady's ring after the game.

NFL players are all one giant fraternity. There isn’t a whole lot of real animosity between teams. Modern NFL players are compensated far too well to care about this type of stuff. It’s certainly not like the old school NFL of the 60’s and 70’s

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

NFL players are all one giant fraternity. There isn’t a whole lot of real animosity between teams. Modern NFL players are compensated far too well to care about this type of stuff. It’s certainly not like the old school NFL of the 60’s and 70’s

I think the other teams feel bad for our guys having to play in such a ‘bad’ town. The outside national perception of Buffalo is horrible.