Rosen out for bowl game with concussion

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Out with a “concussion”

I’m cool with him skipping but let’s call it what it is.

What is it? He’s trying to drop to the Bills? 

I’m not bragging about a concussion.  But if he falls.....

:)

....according to this, it sounds like there is a chance...........

• ESPN- 4:23 AM ET

Star UCLA quarterback Josh Rosen said Saturday that he remains in concussion protocol but still is hoping to play for the Bruins in Tuesday's Cactus Bowl against Kansas State.

Rosen sustained his second concussion of the season in UCLA's regular-season-closing victory against California. He has practiced every day this week, according to interim coach Jedd Fisch, and continues to be monitored by doctors, who have yet to clear him to play.

I suspect this goes back to Rosen and Mora's personal/family friendship

Rosen probably wasn't too happy with Mora getting whacked and doesn't want to play for UCLA anymore

Call it a concussion for PR concerns on both sides (recruiting for UCLA and NFL draft for Rosen) and go their separate ways

On 12/24/2017 at 12:02 AM, Augie said:

What is it? He’s trying to drop to the Bills? 

I’m not bragging about a concussion.  But if he falls.....

:)

He will fall from 1 to 1. Best pocket passer in many years. Reminds me of Eli so Giants wouldn't miss a beat if they decided to move on and trade up. Could be a draft and trade situation from Cleveland. Rosen would be smart to refuse to sign with Cleveland but they could draft him and then auction him off to the highest bidder if NY refuses to pay their high asking price for trade up from 2 to 1.

I do wonder if he slips because teams worry about his personality and leadership traits. He might need to ace the interviews.

But I could also see a team like the Browns feeling that an opinionated guy like this might be exactly what they need to run their franchise.

regardless I think Darnold goes 1st, Rosen goes top-10. 

15 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

I do wonder if he slips because teams worry about his personality and leadership traits. He might need to ace the interviews.

But I could also see a team like the Browns feeling that an opinionated guy like this might be exactly what they need to run their franchise.

regardless I think Darnold goes 1st, Rosen goes top-10. 

I don't think Darnold comes out, if so I hope he doesn't go to Cleveland as I would hate to see him ruined by that inept franchise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.