Super Bowl LII Predictions

YoloinOhio

Super Bowl LII  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be in the Super Bowl from AFC?

2. 2. Who will be in Super Bowl from NFC?

Steelers -Saints for me 

Steelers remind me of the bickering Bills. As long as AB gets back I think they go.

saints seem like an Qb and offense that will be too tough for anyone to stop 

vet leadership and SB winning QBs/coaching on both sides and enough talent on D

• Like (+1) 2

I went Jacksonville/New Orleans

Both have a nasty defense, both have a strong running game. Jacksonville dismantled Pittsburgh once this year and I don't thing New England is that far ahead of either of those 2 teams.

I would have picked the Eagles but...Wentz. I would have picked the Vikings but the Keenum storytale must have an ending. 

Saints 27 Jaguars 16

This is a very tough year to pick, at least in the NFC given how loaded but I'm going Patriots/Saints in the SB with the Pats winning it all yet again.

If there was a true dark horse the pick is St Doug and his Jags to beat the Pats and win it all. Vikings would be the NFC team that surprises everybody and wins it all.

22 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

This is a very tough year to pick, at least in the NFC given how loaded but I'm going Patriots/Saints in the SB with the Pats winning it all yet again.

If there was a true dark horse the pick is St Doug and his Jags to beat the Pats and win it all. Vikings would be the NFC team that surprises everybody and wins it all.

HUH? A week ago your team the fish were gritty well coached and peaking at the right time. what  happened?