Gronk already cost us the playoffs

Beside kicking our azzes again in game 1 this year, him being out due to the late hit caused a loss for them in Miami, had they won there, they may have been in dial it back/rest some starters mode this week.

I was actually glad they beat Pittsburg, had they lost they would have been at home with an ax to grind after a 2 game losing streak.  Now we will see how hard they play when the seeding still is not set,   we only beat them twice at home in the last 15 or so years, when they rested their starters.    

10 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Who would buy a Milano jersey if he tackles Gronk legally and causes a torn patella?

I am not so much for the "retaliation with intent to maim or injure " philosophy, but I am still keen on a Milano jersey and am more confident with him and his speed and size covering Gronk than I have been with any  LB we've had here in the past 5 years. If he pickedoff Brady on a Gronk target, I may be online shortly thereafter purchasing said jersey.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
Misspelling
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, re enlightener said:

Beside kicking our azzes again in game 1 this year, him being out due to the late hit caused a loss for them in Miami, had they won there, they may have been in dial it back/rest some starters mode this week.

I was actually glad they beat Pittsburg, had they lost they would have been at home with an ax to grind after a 2 game losing streak.  Now we will see how hard they play when the seeding still is not set,   we only beat them twice at home in the last 15 or so years, when they rested their starters.    

Sooooo twobillsy....look at yourself...

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Such a silly take

yes because teams never "get up" or have "let downs" based on previous wins or losses...or rest starters.....So silly indeed.

I guess they dont need handicappers in Vegas anymore who make millions calculating things like this into spreads.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, re enlightener said:

yes because teams never "get up" or have "let downs" based on previous wins or losses...or rest starters.....So silly indeed.

I guess they dont need handicappers in Vegas anymore who make millions calculating things like this into spreads.

Actually, the Pats don't rest their starters often and it isn't week 17.  Even if they won that game, they'd still have to win to secure the top seed for the playoffs.  Either way they'd be playing for that spot.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Actually, the Pats don't rest their starters often and it isn't week 17.  Even if they won that game, they'd still have to win to secure the top seed for the playoffs.  Either way they'd be playing for that spot.

the big thing is ,is if the steelers would have won and we somehow came out of foxboro with a w , we could have gone to miami and maybe got the division?

3 minutes ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

Could go the other way too.With the Pats locking up the #1 seed and if the Bills knock Brady around a little early on I could see the Pats pulling their starters...........

Pats* have NOT wrapped it up. They still need to win out.. but they're in control.

26 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

the big thing is ,is if the steelers would have won and we somehow came out of foxboro with a w , we could have gone to miami and maybe got the division?

That's a lot of ifs and New England would have had to lose the last game as well as a win from us.  Too many ifs, can't look back and change anything.