Do we make the upset in Foxboro?

To me, this game is the playoffs.  I’m just not seeing it at 9-7.

The pats under Brady have our number, but they hardly seem invincible this season.  They have had  about 3-4 games as close as yesterday - if not for sheer aura, they likely would have dropped a few more and Sunday might have been for the division.

And Brady IS slipping.  Still an mvp type year, but he has looked 40 over the past few games.

We can take this one.  It’s good timing with the emotional win they had yesterday

• Like (+1) 2

It depends on who the starting QB is, we already know Taylor will not be able to carry the offense. 

I think Peterman can have a Cutler like performance passing for 270 and 3 TD's. The Patriots will force Taylor to beat them by passing the football, if Taylor is the starter I see little chance for victory.

I will never ever pick the Bills over the Patriots.  However, Brady has played McDermott's defense twice in his career once in 2013 against  the Panthers and this years game with the Bills. 

In those two games Brady has 554 yards, 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions.  It would be an amazing Christmas present if that trend kept going.

Just now, Sweats said:

Bills vs. the Pats is OUR playoffs...........we lose this one and we're not making it in at 9-7 even if we beat the Fish in our last game.

We need this one.

You're warming up now, Sweats. Don't quit. You'll make it all the way home!

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Bills have exactly one win at Foxborough in games started By Brady. He only played in the first half. They are 2-14 there overall in the Brady era. It's almost as sure a thing as the sun rising in the east. Bills lose this game.... We're on to Miami 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*throws more snowballs*

if they could do what they did in the first half yesterday for four quarters they might have a chance. this conservative OC needs to go, they nearly let the phins get back in the game and if it were not for the defense they would of lost without a doubt.

very disappointing second half by the offense yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1