SUH punch no penalty?

ALLEN1QB

2 minutes ago, PIP said:

not going to convince me it was not intentional either way intentional or not you can't punch a QB in the head and not get a penalty

if you honestly think it looked intentional I find that I little silly.... I had no problems with no flag there.

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't think it was intentional but he still hit the head which I thought was illegal in any way?

Chris Kelsay got a roughing the passer penalty on Brady once when he was coming around the edge, went to swipe at the ball, missed and hit him in the shoulder.  The ref thought he made contact with the head so he threw the flag.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hard to say it was intentional.

When considering Suh's history of "accidents", no, no its not difficult to say it was intentional.  Why is he trying to tackle the ball carrier with a closed fist?

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't think it was intentional but he still hit the head which I thought was illegal in any way?

Chris Kelsay got a roughing the passer penalty on Brady once when he was coming around the edge, went to swipe at the ball, missed and hit him in the shoulder.  The ref thought he made contact with the head so he threw the flag.

Taylor is not Brady...

It doesn't have to be intentional for a flag to be thrown. How many times have we seen flags for inadvertent contact with Brady's helmet by a pass rusher with his arms up trying to block a pass?

For further league discipline,  I think intent would need to be shown. For what it's worth,  I believe it was intentional.  One of Suh's typical bush league plays. Guy is a scumbag. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

It doesn't have to be intentional for a flag to be thrown. How many times have we seen flags for inadvertent contact with Brady's helmet by a pass rusher with his arms up trying to block a pass?

For further league discipline,  I think intent would need to be shown. For what it's worth,  I believe it was intentional.  One of Suh's typical bush league plays. Guy is a scumbag. 

From the video I posted it looks pretty damn intentional to me. You don't make a fist and swing that high for no reason.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

if you honestly think it looked intentional I find that I little silly.... I had no problems with no flag there.

And I find it silly to believe a player with his history of dirty on field incidents gets the benefit of the doubt here. It looked intentional to me. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

And I find it silly to believe a player with his history of dirty on field incidents gets the benefit of the doubt here. It looked intentional to me. 

It almost appears he takes a swing at Mills there as well at the end?

F-Suh

Edited by Real McCoy