I CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE PAYTOILETS

15 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Bumping this to annoy the patriette trolls who've returned to the board.

I'd be more worried if it was in  Buffalo instead of at home. I am hoping we have Branch and Van Noy back finally on D.

The Bills could win, but I'm expecting a pretty happy Pats team who is finally glad be home taking care of business and winning by 10.

21 hours ago, joesixpack said:

To all those who are anticipating (with seeming great eagerness) a Bills loss in New England next week, I am NOT one of you. Why?

I CONCEDE NOTHING.

Would anyone have said that the Dolphins team we just faced was going to turn the GOAT into an actual goat?

No. So why should anyone here just give up on this team? Answer: you shouldn't.

CONCEDE NOTHING TO THE EVIL !@#$ERS IN NEW ENGLAND.

Let's GO baby!

Cutler is a QB who could pass for 350 and 3 TD's and get you a win. Taylor will need to out pass Brady which I don't see happening ever. 

This will be the beginning of the end for Brady. Hughes will be in the backfield all day moving him off his spot, right into K Williams' waiting arms. Hogan gets hit so hard by Hyde his serial killer smile is permanently frozen on his face. All the HGH holding Gronkowski's limbs together runs out and he melts into a puddle which White pisses into. Harrison and Bruschi console themselves backstage weeping softly and masturbating to SB38 highlights. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Sweats said:

How ever the game turns out, win or lose, i just want this team to compete..........just come out and play to your full potential, don't let Gronk or Brady treat you like their doormats and for gods sakes, no turnovers.

You're getting there. Try harder.

We'll rehabilitate your fanhood yet.

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

This will be the beginning of the end for Brady. Hughes will be in the backfield all day moving him off his spot, right into K Williams' waiting arms. Hogan gets hit so hard by Hyde his serial killer smile is permanently frozen on his face. All the HGH holding Gronkowski's limbs together runs out and he melts into a puddle which White pisses into. Harrison and Bruschi console themselves backstage weeping softly and masturbating to SB38 highlights. 

It's has to happen someday.  Might as well be this Sunday.

I really like your Gronkowski fate!

New England in Miami is just one of those matchups that doesn't work well for the Patriots, for whatever reason.

New England has Pittsburgh's number for some reason; the Giants beat Brady/Belichick twice in the Superbowl; they kind of have their number.

The league is filled with such match-ups.

Pittsburgh is substantially better than the Bills and they couldn't take down NE on home turf, and we have no history of good luck with our matchup with New England in the Brady era.

I.E., we are almost certainly going to lose the game.

Fun to hope we can win though, and I'll be cheering for the Bills. 

I will also be rooting for serious injury to Tom Brady, but I do that in every game he plays, and he never seems to get hurt.

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

New England in Miami is just one of those matchups that doesn't work well for the Patriots, for whatever reason.

New England has Pittsburgh's number for some reason; the Giants beat Brady/Belichick twice in the Superbowl; they kind of have their number.

The league is filled with such match-ups.

Pittsburgh is substantially better than the Bills and they couldn't take down NE on home turf, and we have no history of good luck with our matchup with New England in the Brady era.

I.E., we are almost certainly going to lose the game.

Fun to hope we can win though, and I'll be cheering for the Bills. 

I will also be rooting for serious injury to Tom Brady, but I do that in every game he plays, and he never seems to get hurt.

You take your unabashed pessimism elsewhere you hear?!?!

:angry:

Let's face it, even if the Bills play a perfect game, they have very little chance.  That little chance evaporates to zero as the refs will certainly find a way to inject themselves into the outcome of the game in the event that it's even close.  The Bills need to exact revenge in this game.  I could care less about the score.  What is the difference if we lose by 2 or 32.  Take GRONK OUT!!  He should be punished for the BS shot he took at White.  You need to show that this is a team game and the players need to protect each other.  Gronk's cheap shot was way over the top and must be addressed.

I know many will disagree, but that is my two cents.  

1 minute ago, davspo said:

Let's face it, even if the Bills play a perfect game, they have very little chance.  That little chance evaporates to zero as the refs will certainly find a way to inject themselves into the outcome of the game in the event that it's even close.  The Bills need to exact revenge in this game.  I could care less about the score.  What is the difference if we lose by 2 or 32.  Take GRONK OUT!!  He should be punished for the BS shot he took at White.  You need to show that this is a team game and the players need to protect each other.  Gronk's cheap shot was way over the top and must be addressed.

I know many will disagree, but that is my two cents.  

You're entitled to your entirely incorrect opinion of course. Bills win, and the monkey is off the back.

Edited by joesixpack