Another Tailgate Fool on Fire - OTL Names Bills' Fans "Fools of the Year"

26CornerBlitz

22 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They didn't have the decency to douse him with beer.

A lot of fans choose DND.  Do Not Douse.  Its like Do Not Resuscitate (DNR).  Some think its better to burn up completely than go through life mildly singed, smelling of burnt hair for days.

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

The real problem here is that it is only a very small handful of idiots demonstrating this behavior.  The result may be a Dallas type move where the team takes actions to eliminate tailgating.  I could imagine little worse for the Bills or the region.  Tailgating with some sense of civility and decent behavior is a pastime that really makes gameday special.  Alcohol enhanced stupidity on the part of a very small number of individuals need not ruin it for the many who partake in a decent and fun way.

But it will and you know that. And then people will blame the Bills and the Pegulas. 

15 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

But it will and you know that. And then people will blame the Bills and the Pegulas. 

Yeah I guess they will have to add it to the idiot list at the Bills games:

- Check fan’s bags for dildos

- So drunk their friends have to carry them through security check (witnesses this spectacle personally)

- Has not peed all over themselves prior to entry (also seen this lovely one - it wa s girl btw)

- Not about to throw up

- etc.

Look I had my fair share of heavy drinking back in the day but I can say for sure I never jumped on tables nor lit myself on fire.  People just need to recognize that stupidity is stupidity regardless of sobriety levels.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And this is why people object to the idea of a downtown stadium: "it would destroy the tailgating scene."  Buffalo, I love you, but sometimes you outdo West Virginia. 

Believe it or not it actually isn’t the norm to break tables and set yourself on fire at a tailgate.