More from obd

30 minutes ago, MDFan said:

This was fun for a while but time put a bullet in his, and this thread's head to bring it to a merciful end.  Nothing but sad now.  

We have come this far we should at least keep it open long enough to see what he has to say on Thursday for one last laugh before he rides into the sunset on his magical unicorn that he stung from ruse that scammed tinker bell out of a large chuck of fairy dust.

This just in..... If we cannot sign Smith or Case K.,  we will keep Taylor for another year but the rebuild begins.  Peterman will be our starting quarterback and Shady will be on the block this offseason.   Shady's window is about two years and if Beane gets his way and rebuilds there is no reason to keep Shady. Get the max in return.

Are you guys up to speed on his ankle yet?

36 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You all want it closed, yet you keep posting in it, and bumping it to the top?

If it doesn't interest you any longer, don't open it.  I still find Dunkirk Donnie entertaining...compared to the same mundane threads day after day i.e Tyrod Sucks, Buffalo News Blows, blah blah blah

So you don't want this thread to close since you posted in it?

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

This just in..... If we cannot sign Smith or Case K.,  we will keep Taylor for another year but the rebuild begins.  Peterman will be our starting quarterback and Shady will be on the block this offseason.   Shady's window is about two years and if Beane gets his way and rebuilds there is no reason to keep Shady. Get the max in return.

no!  how is his ankle?!?

• Like (+1) 1

I can just go away. I thought people would like to see the story behind the sting.  Call me crazy but crazy like a fox.

How many haters that want this thread closed will be on line Thursday night?  my quess all of them.  You guys are mad because you feel used.  Maybe u were but you also got some inside information as well.  I call it a win win

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

What?! Shady's ankle is hurt? Where do you get this nonsense?

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I can just go away. I thought people would like to see the story behind the sting.  Call me crazy but crazy like a fox.

How many haters that want this thread closed will be on line Thursday night?  my quess all of them.  You guys are mad because you feel used.  Maybe u were but you also got some inside information as well.  I call it a win win

Yes, plz just go away.

7 minutes ago, teef said:

no!  how is his ankle?!?

Let the haters respond first. they say you are vague, this is a lie, fake news, etc. etc.  

then Dunkirk Don will update you  so long for now. 

Remember the parking garage inference.  It worked, there will be a five story parking garage built next to our establishment. Someone took the bait.  This was critical. We had limited parking and did not want to pour any more money into parking (it is a poor investment, it generates zero income for the owner)  thanks to shady and the gang.  You guys were awesome.

Will Shady play or not?  What is the latest update from OBD

Talk to you tomorrow night.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

5 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Let the haters respond first. they say you are vague, this is a lie, fake news, etc. etc.  

then Dunkirk Don will update you  so long for now. 

Remember the parking garage inference.  It worked, there will be a five story parking garage built next to our establishment. Someone took the bait.  This was critical. We had limited parking and did not want to pour any more money into parking (it is a poor investment, it generates zero income for the owner)  thanks to shady and the gang.  You guys were awesome.

Will Shady play or not?  What is the latest update from OBD

Talk to you tomorrow night.

you asked us if we were up to speed, i said i wasn't and would like some info, then you tell me absolutely nothing.  

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He will only tell you if you send him a pic of your meat hammer!

i've sent him gifs of me swinging it around and everything.  still...no updates.

• Haha (+1) 1

Judging from form the linguistic construction of Don's later posts, I'm gonna guess this is Spags. Whoever Jimmy Spags is (maybe one of the mods!), the mods know and like him. That's why this thread is still going--they know and like him and are ok with the occasional parody thread (and have been for years). If he were a new person, this thread would have been locked a while ago.  Don displayed a bit of faux insider-ish knowledge at first to suck people in, but at this point it's time to put this dog out of its misery.

45 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm guessing he's lonely or something.  It's odd as odd can get.

Yes, quite possibly institutionalised......rubber padded room ;) 

15 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

For those of us who stopped paying attention to this thread about 128 pages ago, can someone please summarize where we ended up?

The Coles notes on this one would be 10 pages alone ;) 

But here goes:

Don turned into Chad

Chad propped up Don quoting praising him ect.

Chad-Don got busted because you can`t hide former aliases on this board like you could at BBMB.

Chad-Don comes clean ...sort of saying he had to change his identity his wife was on to him.

Somewhere in there Chad-Don predicts Bills will lose to Miami...Gaines inactive ect.

Also claims to know about KW`s package.

Then the real plot twist as Chad-Don claims this was all a ruse to get us to point out where the stadiums going so he could out maneuver Billionaire Pegs on the land aquisition.

Got all that ;)  

Edited by JMF2006
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I won't know if I was used or not until I know if the 2.5 acres I bought are in the right area of east Buffalo.

16 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Yes, quite possibly institutionalised......rubber padded room ;) 

The Coles notes on this one would be 10 pages alone ;) 

But here goes:

Don turned into Chad

Chad propped up Don quoting praising him ect.

Chad-Don got busted because you can`t hide former aliases on this board like you could at BBMB.

Chad-Don comes clean ...sort of saying he had to change his identity his wife was on to him.

Somewhere in there Chad-Don predicts Bills will lose to Miami...Gaines inactive ect.

Also claims to know about KW`s package.

Then the real plot twist as Chad-Don claims this was all a ruse to get us to point out where the stadiums going so he could out maneuver Billionaire Pegs on the land aquisition.

Got all that ;)  

This is gold!!